They stay safe, We die

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
So im sure most of you heard that anouncment from the VP about how we are going to B' attacked agian, we just dont know where,when or how. He said to just go on with our normal lives but brace ourselves? G' I wounder where he will B', probly in a nice safe place out of harms way im beting, along with all the other capitolist. So what R' we supost to do just wait with our knees knocking? He did say to keep an eye out so we can stop any doings. When we report suspectios ppl the ppl who puts in the report get arested for "RACIAL PROFILING". So they got Air force One....We got comursial air lines, dont we feel safe. They got secrit service.....we got cops that arest us for waving an american flag because your next store neghbor's kid of mid eastern decent feels thetaned. Im starting to hate the government, in a minute Im going to start yealing ANARCHY!
Wheres our "HOME LAND DEFINCE"? I havent heard a word form those ppl, they must B' 2 busy trying to rais donationd for 9/11 only to send the money over to midle eastern countrys so we can re-build there city instead of giving to the victums familys.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I fly like 1ce a year so i coubt ill be on any plane to blow up.
Also, im suprised they dont just go buy automatic weapons and shoot up busses in rush hour, all on the same day in 100s of cities.

Its pretty cheap to make bombs. I bet they do it during a sports event so that the media coverage will be immediate. Scare more people at once who werent even there.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Do you mean you dont go because of the threat?

When i worked for the sorry Pirates Baseball Team, they got crazy with the security checks, i hated doing it to people and they would pretty much agree to searches. I wish more poepl would have raised a commotion about searches. This is all leading to a revoking of our freedoms.

I dont go to many public places to begin with, but i wont say no to a free baseball game or som epublic fair or festival. I guess im anti social? But i really could care less about going out, except to the Regatta.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
well this is no news to me. remember the "this will happen within the next four years" thread i made when i first came here?????

as of today the american people will be captivated by the sandra/condit situation. not knowing that unseen powers are moving and setting things up.

1.IRAQ has suitcase nukes IN PLACE HERE IN AMERICA. all i have to say is it would be WISE if some of you would talk to REAL muslims from time to time and listen to the opinions they have........

2.this is going to be a curve ball. WE HAVE SUITCASE NUKES HERE IN AMERICA............think about that......the american government has them in place......

SUITCASE NUKE IN ONE OF 5 PLACES.

frisco,L.A. ,florida or close to a border. the 5th place will eb situated in the MIDDLE of america which will most likely lead to chaos.

SUICIDE BOMBINGS. yep you guessed it. thats going to be the "norm" here. just like school shootings happened over and over and over and over........

sports events,malls,graduations,churchs,grocery stores and schools............

heresy

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
WHAT THE.......Why do U seem so happy that where going to B' blown up? No mater what U did in the past a one self or a group, no inocent ppl deserv to die. I dont post here much but ASKGARCIA allways speaks highly of you HERESY, he says you R' probly one of the smartest ppl on the board but I dont C' it that way, tru your intitled to your opinions but I dont understand you way of thought on this topic.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^^^ its bitter sweet. the more chaos and destruction the closer we get to nuke war. the closer we get to the end.......

so yes i DO rejoice because i know whats going to happen. i DONT rejoice at the loss of life......

these things DONT trouble me. they never have and they NEVER will......i know who i am........just make sure when they start hitting "SPECIFIC" people that you know where YOU stand......

:H:

ps the militia men have been veeeeeeeeeery quiet.......

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
as i was typing my initial response you made your edits.

innocent people DONT deserve to die. everyone deserves a chance....thats in a PERFECT WORLD. we dont live in a perfect world. war brings about CHANGE. do you think im for the AMERICAN GOVERNMENT FLYING THOSE PLANES INTO BUILDINGS??? not at all do you think im for the AMERICAN GOVERNMENT waging a FALSE "war on terrorism"? do you think i agree with america bombing people but contributing OUR money to a fund (over $5 billion) that will help rebuild the the places that were bombed?????

what i am saying is THIS lines up with what i BELIEVE and know to be TRUE. i dont know about the next person nor can i speak for anyone else.

THIS lines up with what i know. i READ it in the past. it unfolds NOW.

guess who is going to get the blame in the end? blacks? nope. whites? nope.

the time will come when the blame is placed on JEW and CHRISTIAN and they are hunted down and crushed.

you dont believe me? look at whats going on in the world today.

heresy

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
I C', your one who has no trust in our govenment, I understand that, I am starting to lean towerds the same way of thinking also, but I havent lost total faith in our government...

"do you think im for the AMERICAN GOVERNMENT FLYING THOSE PLANES INTO BUILDINGS???" This is an extream acusayion that some ppl think! I find this theory out of the ?, YES, it kinda is the govenments falt cuz they could have stoped this attack with all the warnings that they recived from other countrys, but for anybody to thinnk they set up the whole thing is absurd!

"do you think i agree with america bombing people but contributing OUR money to a fund (over $5 billion) that will help rebuild the the places that were bombed?????" I totaly agree with U on this, this is straight BULLSHIT :angry:

A

askgarcia

did innocent panama residents deserve to die when the US invaded panama supposedly to capture noriega...give me a fucking break...innocent civilians were murdered execution style on the streets, blocks of run down residences were burned down...etc etc...the US pulls the same shit but you never hear the real story...i swear some ppl are hilarious with their thinking of US being a victim...its all karma.

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
RAVAGE said:
So im sure most of you heard that anouncment from the VP about how we are going to B' attacked agian, we just dont know where,when or how. He said to just go on with our normal lives but brace ourselves? G' I wounder where he will B', probly in a nice safe place out of harms way im beting, along with all the other capitolist. So what R' we supost to do just wait with our knees knocking? He did say to keep an eye out so we can stop any doings. When we report suspectios ppl the ppl who puts in the report get arested for "RACIAL PROFILING". So they got Air force One....We got comursial air lines, dont we feel safe. They got secrit service.....we got cops that arest us for waving an american flag because your next store neghbor's kid of mid eastern decent feels thetaned. Im starting to hate the government, in a minute Im going to start yealing ANARCHY!
Wheres our "HOME LAND DEFINCE"? I havent heard a word form those ppl, they must B' 2 busy trying to rais donationd for 9/11 only to send the money over to midle eastern countrys so we can re-build there city instead of giving to the victums familys.
I agree with everything but what does capitalist ahve to do with anything?

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
HERESY said:
as i was typing my initial response you made your edits.

innocent people DONT deserve to die. everyone deserves a chance....thats in a PERFECT WORLD. we dont live in a perfect world. war brings about CHANGE. do you think im for the AMERICAN GOVERNMENT FLYING THOSE PLANES INTO BUILDINGS??? not at all do you think im for the AMERICAN GOVERNMENT waging a FALSE "war on terrorism"? do you think i agree with america bombing people but contributing OUR money to a fund (over $5 billion) that will help rebuild the the places that were bombed?????

what i am saying is THIS lines up with what i BELIEVE and know to be TRUE. i dont know about the next person nor can i speak for anyone else.

THIS lines up with what i know. i READ it in the past. it unfolds NOW.

guess who is going to get the blame in the end? blacks? nope. whites? nope.

the time will come when the blame is placed on JEW and CHRISTIAN and they are hunted down and crushed.

you dont believe me? look at whats going on in the world today.

heresy
LOL.....wow.......you should apply for a position writng for the Daily Sun or the National Enquirer......

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^^^^^ write for them for what???? just because YOU believe EVERYTHING the associated press tells you doesnt mean i have to.

btw when was the last time YOU made a post about the businesses that these people own? when was the last time YOU made a thread about WHO owned what,WHAT each company DOES etc etc etc????? basically what have YOU read for yourself?

do you think the fund for the afghans is far fetched?????? tune into CNN (the REAL comedy station). its OLD news. japan,france,america and some other countries helped contribute. exceeds 5 billion........whats so funny?

simple question who do those "TERRORIST" hate???? america? why do they hate america? because of the jews? doesnt society say "the jews control this blah blah blah"???? who is in the "spot light" now???? JEWS. who else is in the spot light now? CATHOLICS. what is catholicism? perverted form of christianity.........do you see where this leads??????? its OBVIOUS that your blind to whats going on.........

quick question for you (a yes or no will do).
DO YOU KNOW WHO THE BLACK POPE IS?

flying planes into buildings? the us government wouldnt do such a thing right????? WRONG!!!!!!! who owned that building????? CFR.

LEARN BOY OR BE SMASHED TO BITS WHEN GLOBALISM AND A ONE WORLD SYSTEM TAKE EFFECT.

:h:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^^^^^ people who FEAR "thibnk" that i am "pressing it on them".

i told YOU that i could care less if YOU believe that aids was invented by santa. how is that pressing my views. i give INFO/INSIGHT/FACTS/LINKS/NAMES/AUTHORS/BOOKS etc etc etc to support WHAT i believe in. what do YOU do???????

WORD FOR TODAY BOY

COGENT.

LOOK IT UP.

BY THE WAY WHO OWNS THE ASSOCIATED PRESS??????

:h::dead:

ps i find it hard when people say things and form opinions without really having any substance.........incredible thinking......

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
HERESY said:
i give INFO/INSIGHT/FACTS/LINKS/NAMES/AUTHORS/BOOKS etc etc etc to support WHAT i believe in. what do YOU do???????
WHAT I DO IS KEEP HAVING TO SAY I DONT GIVE A PHUC. YOU CANT PHIND THAT IN ANY DICTIONARY.

MY INPHO IS..."I DONT CARE",

A PHACT- I DONT CARE

LINK - WWW.M-PHIVEDOESNTREALLYGIVEASHIT.COM

CHEC THE BOOK - DONT GIVE A SHIT - BY M-PHIVE

PHOR SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS SO MUCH, YOU DONT LISTEN VERY WELL, I KEEP HAVING TO TELL THAT I DONT GIVE A PHUC ABOUT ANY OPH THIS SHIT CUZ AINT SHIT ME, YOU, OR ANYONE ELSE SHORT OPH GOD CAN DO ABOUT IT. SO AINT NO POINT IN LOSING SLEEP OVER IT. TRUST ME, ITS WAY PHAR PHROM PHEAR, ITS CALLED NOT GIVING A PHUC