There's no greater feeling......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
My TRUE Master Plan

Ill get my studio time, and it wont be from people feelin sorry for me...it'll be from people who can understand a "Ghastly" verse
without holding a dictionary. Please believe it..Believe it please.

On to the plan...

1) Don't let ANYBODY test you, no matter if they're Label CEO or Label janitor, or if they've sold 2 thousand or 2 million albums.

2) Should anyone DECIDE to test you, call them out...95% wont accept, and the other 5% you can squash EASILY.

3) If anyone offers you studio access, dont accept right away, and dont give them the opportunity to bite the fuck out of your lyrics.

4) When "fans" and other non-rappers talk shit..put em in their place.

Now, mo-x...ask yourself this question: which one do YOU fit?

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Re: My TRUE Master Plan

tadou said:
Ill get my studio time, and it wont be from people feelin sorry for me...it'll be from people who can understand a "Ghastly" verse
without holding a dictionary. Please believe it..Believe it please.

On to the plan...

1) Don't let ANYBODY test you, no matter if they're Label CEO or Label janitor, or if they've sold 2 thousand or 2 million albums.

2) Should anyone DECIDE to test you, call them out...95% wont accept, and the other 5% you can squash EASILY.

3) If anyone offers you studio access, dont accept right away, and dont give them the opportunity to bite the fuck out of your lyrics.

4) When "fans" and other non-rappers talk shit..put em in their place.

Now, mo-x...ask yourself this question: which one do YOU fit?
Tadou: I hope to god youre not talkin bout me and Mo-X when you say that (I say this becuase you adressed Mo-X at tha end of your post). True, were not established artists, and were barely "on the northwest rap scene radar," but we have recorded almost our whole album and YOU AINT DONE SHIT. Till you come here wit some REAL songs, you need to stop runnin ya mouth. Im prolly gonna get shit from peeps cause they aint even heard of me, but EVEN I AM ABOVE YA LEVEL TADOU.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
@ Tadou- I'm with everyone else
I myself may not be into the music industry like the rest of you but i have made beats here and there at my nieces dad studio and I have joined them for plenty off late nights going into day studio sessions and there is no way you can pump that many tracks in so lil time just like D stated......it's in possible.....times I would literally lose my mind when every one in the room though the verse or track was tight but " the captain" lol! wouldnt agree so we'd have to sit threw the hole process again......but it was ( then again)quality over quanity.

@ D-sane- Do the dam thing and dont trip off of lil tikes like him....yeah it can be a slap in the face at times when you got folks runnin there jibbs about something they cant conceive caus ethere stuck on there if's....I know how it feels to put all of your self in to something ( I used to promote for my nieces dad ) so my sweet and dedication has been put on the line , probablly not as much as yours but I know the feeling...when you got some losser telling you it's not tight or your doing something wrong.....but your doing your thing and all i can do is respect that...keep it up!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Re: Re: My TRUE Master Plan

Lil' G said:
EVEN I AM ABOVE YA LEVEL TADOU.
Then lets see somethin...until then...you cant tell me shit... Especially when 95% of my stuff on the net is just fuckin around, and was NEVER made for the purpose of getting money or making an album.

MOSA: what i meant by the 4 hour example is that i would lay down all 10 of my verses with plenty of time remaining....maybe they couldnt be totally mastered, equalized, mixed down, and made finished tracks....but all 10 verses would be dropped in 2-3 minutes (8-10 takes), and the bulk of the time would be the engineer not keepin up...most/majority of the songs i do, i dont even practice outside of the studio, so thats the 8-10 takes part...when i have verses memorized, it takes me 2 or 3 takes to drop em

Talkin only does so much...true....but anyone who's ever witnessed me in bidness mode knows whats REALLY up...

Apr 26, 2002
Re: Re: Re: My TRUE Master Plan

tadou said:

all 10 verses would be dropped in 2-3 minutes (8-10 takes), and the bulk of the time would be the engineer not keepin up...most/majority of the songs i do, i dont even practice outside of the studio, so thats the 8-10 takes part...when i have verses memorized, it takes me 2 or 3 takes to drop em

Do you want an award or somethin? it doesn't matter how fast you can put it down because you have nothing to show.. "REAL TALK"

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
The difference Tadou, is that Im tryna do some shit and you jus talkin bout doin shit. If I get this...... When I do this.......Thats exactly what Im talkin bout. I aint tryna talk down on you, I dont know you, you dont know me. Id gladly post my shit if I thought it was worth provin anything to you, but it aint to me. Oh, and if your shit was jus fuckin around, then why you up on this board talkin like you got 4 tracks recorded for ya EP or whatever???

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Ghastly verses (on Torture Chamber and Tarot Cards), for example, is jokes...dont nobody really wanna hear that "same buildin, different office...with similar proportions" shit in the northwest....! I KNOW THAT...i made that for my East Coast folks.

"Still A Teen" -- is jokes, "im jaw snappin, head-on-the-curb/its typical of what you'd get-in-the-burbs"? come on nah!

"We some crazy rappers"....i kinda like them 2 sets of 8 bars i spit on that track...other 2 people on the track dont like the song that much, but i like it! "I wan' you to know...i wrap it to go...BITCH!"

All in all, if i was surrounded with other artists like me...i'd be makin albums, doin shows, and makin cash...true.....but im workin with local artists, tutorin em, bein a lyrical mentor, and thats where i'd rather be, cuz im like that, thats me....

i'll take 2 of my friends goin to the top over 1 me--if i had a choice in it--ANY DAY OF THE WEEK

Im testin waters....i got about 4 songs i pulled out from a notebook in my closet (they bout 2 years old, but they still tight)...ima spit them, comin soon

"Homogeneity" "Only Time I Trust A..." "Speak In Codes" and "If i Ever Catch You (Woofin')"...them is comin just as fast as i can get my hands on 4 beats to use, whether its 1 month, 1 week, or 1 night.

(shit , i forgot "uno, dos" and "4th dimension" too, throw them in, i aint feel like retypin this post)

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Word, word..them songs gonna get thrown on an album sooner or later, so thats what its gonna be... lil small ass CD-R project to raise money, on some 60 minutes six, sem dollars type shits, ya underdig, grimy fah shizzle is how we holds it down.

All proceeds (all my share, that is) is goin to mixtapes...so...if you wish this NW area was mo' like the east coast where bout 3, 4 Mixtapes get released a day by muhfuckas like Clue, Flex, Envy, Cutmaster C, Kool Kid, Whoo Kid, and all them....and you wanna be like the bout 20 new names that get broken every day that most people woulda NEVER heard of til sem, eight monfs from now....

HOLLA AT CHA BOY, cuz im finna hook up the TTs and the Dup's, lamp up in the cut, and start choppin it up...put on some swisha, and get my screw on if im actin a fool and all that...Fuck'a' only bein a emcee, im goin for the trifecta like im Funkdaddy or suh'in, ima be tappin the keys and scratchin the v's.......stay tuned

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:
If you notice, my friend....I was talking to Lil' G...versus directing any actual commentary towards the stick figure with no soul.
I was talking to Lil' G.....not you:classic:

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Sixxness, I dont give a fuck no more, really, casue Tadou has toned it down a lot. By replyin every here and there wit somethin against Tadou, I dont feel Im fuckin up this board. Tadou seems to be doin MUCH better about "tootin his own horn," so I dont think hes hated nearly as much. hahahhahahaha

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Oh, I know Sixxness, I was jus sayin. haha

Sergeant: You aint sayin that Im stupid or anything for replyin to Tadou are ya??? I do agree tho, its so hard to not put him in his place when he says some stupid ass shit!!!