There's no greater feeling......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
.....than sittin' in your house and hearing somebody drive by crackin' your music HELLA loud. I was just sittin' here.....somebody was drivin' by beatin' like a muthafucka and I was like "damn..." Then I realized that I recognized the bassline.......and then I hear Byrdie singing "Lately....I've been going crazy...." (from "Lately" - FTS - Money Motivated)

I love it when that happens. Too bad some people will never experience the feeling.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
That's funny.....cause I actually just drove passed your house bumpin "Money Makin' Tactics".....ain't that a coincidence?:cool:

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Yeah I've had it happen quite a few times.....lol....it don't really count when it's your friends though.

I was at Summer Jam a couple years back and some cats were bumpin' our shit as well......I was following the music trying to find out where it was coming from. I walked up and started talking to them but didn't tell them who I was for a second. I wanted to get an honest opinon from them......they was lovin' us! So I told them "I'm D-Sane" and they said "yeah right." I was like "awww.....that's fucked up." So I told them to put on a song I'm on and spit for them......they were like "aww shit...he is D-Sane!!"

Comedy.

May 15, 2002
www.chazz-rokk.com
i'm on rotation at 95.5...

me and the homies were driving back from a movie. Listening to the radio. My song came on. and the dude in the lane next to me was bumping the show too and bobbing his head.

I rolled down the window. and i started raising the roof at him. LOL. He just looked at me like i was crazy cuz nobody knows what chazz rokk looks like...yet.

it was a funny episode that night.

June 11th

Apr 25, 2002
D-Sane :
Go to Stereo Wherehouse (on Aurora Ave N) and there's a good chance you'll get that feeling again. Those guys were bumping F.T.S. "Money Motivated" last time I was there.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Re: There's no greater feeling......

Kaze said:

Who was he referring to?
YOU! Who cares? "Some people," as in "some people" that make music. It's not a big deal.

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
All D-Sane meant was that some people will never get tha feelin of hearin someone bumpin they music. No one in particular, jus that its a good feelin and its too bad everyone cant experience it. Like Sixxness said it wasnt no big deal. haha :classic: