Theres great new MIKE E. CLARK cd out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I like it better how Necro will have remixes, but he puts it on something with new verses, new tracks, freestyles.. or artist that put the remix at the end of their album. That's the type of shit I like. Not a straight remix cd.

@Live
Did Slaine drop a new solo mixtape or something? I've been waiting for new solo shit from him for a minute. What's the word on him? Dude has mad skills. I got WMITD Vol. 1&2 on my comp they are fucking sickness.

Nov 15, 2007
I like it better how Necro will have remixes, but he puts it on something with new verses, new tracks, freestyles.. or artist that put the remix at the end of their album. That's the type of shit I like. Not a straight remix cd.

@Live
Did Slaine drop a new solo mixtape or something? I've been waiting for new solo shit from him for a minute. What's the word on him? Dude has mad skills. I got WMITD Vol. 1&2 on my comp they are fucking sickness.
na man, no new solo shit coming from slaine as of yet... i heard he droping another mix like WMITD... but who really knows when that will ever drop, but he on the new la coka nostra album and he has alot of new verses with him and bill and la coka on the new mixtape they put out la coka nostra the audacity of coke...

and yes slaine is fucking vicious, one of my favorites; period.