Theres great new MIKE E. CLARK cd out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2008
I enjoy it because it kinda has that old school ICP flare. It's got a rock the dead/ deadbody man, southwest song/ southwest voodoo, etc mashups. It even has williby rags. I wouldn't expect someone who was like 4 when AJB dropped to like it...

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
What's this shit even called so I can look it up?
Murder Mix Vol. 1? I only found a few tracks.

Intro - Sounds good, but it is too fucking long. Take a minute and a half off.

Rock The Dead Body Man - It's a good mash up. Old school beats and lyrics. The twiztid part sounds a little wierd. The mash up didn't fit as good as Rock The Dead with Dead Body Man.

Chicken Huntin' Remix - Prefer the Riddle Box version. There isn't anything to the beat they used on this one.

Frankenstein Remix - Sounds pretty good. Obviously a remix. Lyrics and beats sounds a little strange. Blaze... I dunno about how they changed the beat up on his verse.

Ill Connect - Sounds like low quality old school lyrics. Beats sorta generic. Lacking something.

Out Here - I don't listen to Boondox so I don't even know how this shit should sound. I like that there is scratching. Music is missing scratching in rap songs.

I wouldn't cop this, but I'm not a big fan of PSY.

Sep 16, 2008
I didn't like it at first, but the remixes really grew on me. I was surprised to see that bedlam and lavel track!

May 26, 2007
They should call it "Regurgitated Crap vol. 1 of 100"

I bet they made this CD in the course of a weekend because they know juggalo's will buy anything psychopathic

Sep 23, 2008
Haha, can't deny psy pumpin' out massive amounts of shit for people to eat up. Hey, you can't knock the hustle though cause they are eating good. Can't even get a shirt outta you fucks...