theres a black dude in cupertino doing white people shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
only a matter of time until some nut job comes out of the woodworks & calls Shareef Allman's death, an assassination or some shit.

Monte? ...where you at dorito chip?
theres people on my fb saying thats fucked up they didnt have to kill him lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
he didnt have to kill anyone
fareal i swear its sum ignorant ass people out there lol

and the broad on tv saying cuz they was racist at his job like tryna justify shit lol dude was a asshole no one liked him even the liquor store dude was saying he had a chip on his shoulder and acted like people owe him sumthin fuck that muthafucka writing books about anti-violence n shit lol

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
if it was WPS he would have shot himself. Glad his daughter is ok
I wanna date her in like 10 years, so when we fight, i can make low blow remarks about her dad, and say shit like "ima go postal on the pussy". RIP to her dad, he was always a str8 shooter.

Jun 15, 2004
man thats crazry,i remember seeing this guy at bay 101.i was hella drunk at the bar freestyling to myself and he looked at me,noded his head and said ''that was good''.the only reason i remembered him was because a week later i seen his community t.v. show he hosted.i was trippn becuase his tv show was about anti-violence and he was interviewing sheriffs.