theres a black dude in cupertino doing white people shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
i thought this was gonna be cheeto posting a cellphone picture of a dude driving a red convertible with a poodle on his lap. no offense not really wps but kinda in the cupertino people realm.

i used to date a girl in cupertino and she took me to stevens creek county park. their'd be so many places to hide in those open spaces around there that's crazy.

May 2, 2002
I work here in Cupertino...right down the street.

The police called our work...here's our warning email:

Police issued "high alert" in Cupertino

Not to alarm you but please be alert:
We have received a call from the police department this morning issuing a high alert notice for the Cupertino/Sunnyvale area. The gunman has not been apprehended. Police warn not to approach the individual as he is armed and dangerous. Call 911.

Alot of businesses are closed around here right now too.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you know what youtube video would be perfect for this thread

remember the hyphy islanders that had guns on like, 10 ton cranes or some shit?

that were just like shooting off guns for no apparent reason at work

why are these rock quarry muthafuckas always so strapped

i had no idea that like carrying guns at fred flinstones job was the norm

lord forgive me if these were the actual mutha fuckas shooting at work, i just saw a commonality in them shits, i aint know that was really your boy n shit

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Snuggio and Messy Marv Present: Somewhere Far From Cali

comin soon to a local fat white bitch with multiple youtube accounts near you!

May 2, 2002
My friend just messaged me...he coached his daughter at Santa Clara High...and now they can't find her...and apparently might have killed her and his sister in law.

[12:03:01 PM] yep... so you know what's going on right?
[12:03:07 PM][12:03:19 PMthat is the father of our star baskeball player from last year
[12:03:44 PM] this was her first year at De Anza and the girls head coach can't get a hold of her
[12:03:56 PM] her aparment complex is roped off by the coroners office
[12:04:09 PM] he killed his sister-in-law
[12:04:22 PM] and we can't find any reports about her
[12:04:26 PM] not answering the phone
[12:04:39 PM] so he killed his daughter?
[12:04:39 PM]I think so
[12:04:49 PM] nothing confirming that yet
[12:05:16 PM] well, from the reports in the paper (speculation at this time)
[12:05:27 PM] he was upset cause he got switched to the night shift and couldn't spend time with his daughter
[12:05:49 PM] so that fact has me hoping that he didn't kill her cause he was upset he couldn't spend time with her
[12:05:59 PM] he jacked some lady for her car and shot her in the arm
I've met him multiple times and it's another one of those situations where you would never have guessed he would do something like this

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
fucked up shit

@ shea, glad ya'll stopped russian dude before anything went down, but of course this is the sicc so get ready for rossibreath and company to call your folks snitches :ermm:

May 2, 2002
I read it too and didn't see anything...it does seem like the daughter is ok though.

10:22 a.m.: Neighbor describes police approaching suspect's daughter
Suspect Shareef Allman lives at Stonegate Apartments on Renaissance Drive in San Jose. Police are keeping reporters away from the apartment complex.
Paulette Conner said she saw police as they approached Allman's daughter earlier this morning.
"He's my dad," Conner overheard the daughter tell officers. She looked scared and terrified, Conner said. Officers took her into an apartment.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
you know what youtube video would be perfect for this thread

remember the hyphy islanders that had guns on like, 10 ton cranes or some shit?

that were just like shooting off guns for no apparent reason at work

why are these rock quarry muthafuckas always so strapped

i had no idea that like carrying guns at fred flinstones job was the norm

lord forgive me if these were the actual mutha fuckas shooting at work, i just saw a commonality in them shits, i aint know that was really your boy n shit
the origin of bruh-goon