TheRealTechN9ne.com...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2005
Are there any plans for a rehaul of the site, cause they still got the shit promoting Everready as his new album. Just curious if this was in the works like the Everybody Move video... Cause that defenitly still hasn't dropped either... This ain't no hate shit, but Strange Music needs to get on business and get that shit lookin' right.

Dec 14, 2005
According to Techs post, I believe Like Yeah is being shot on the 21st

And yeah, I think they cut a corner and made that little page before the main site insted of reworking the entire site

Jun 13, 2005
Is there an official Killer bio on the site (like there's a bio for Everready and AP)?
Naw, and I think Big Rawb's right about the throwing the page up before hand to detour from having to re-work the site. Good look on the video shoot dates Robby2Slobby, didn't see the Tech post where he mentioned that.

Sep 11, 2002
we are going to l.a. on the 21st to shoot LIKE YEAH then shortly after that we shooting in a mansion setting in las vegas with crazy shit poppin in each room like bondage shit, niggas playin twister with sexy bitches in another, yuk and kottonmouth and possibly cypress hill in a smokey ass room etc. you get the pic. this will be for EVERYBODY MOVE. this will take place after dark
. .