the what's your ringtone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
FOR THE HOES=BACK TO THE HOTEL,...FOR THE CUDDIES=I GOT 5 ON IT.....FOR THE AUNTS AND UNCLES=I USUALLY THROW SUM TYPE OF OLDIE OR SUM OLD SKOOL FUNK...AND FOR THE POTENTIAL FUTURE WIFEYS OR MAIN SQUEEZES I GOT "SHES UR QUEEN TO BE"..FROM THE BIG FAT BLACK DUDE THAT SINGS IN THE MOVIE COMING TO AMERICA WITH EDDIE MURPHY!...HAHAHAHHA!....AND FOR ANYTHING ELSE ITS WUTTTIIIZZIIITT BY BASHERINI!

May 9, 2002
People still use their ringers? I just put my shit on vibrate.

I hate when people have their ringers on all SUPER loud as if to show the world that they are "cool" that people are calling them. I mean, could you be anymore of an attention whore?

Or people that think their ringtone is cool and will let the phone ring all the way through before they answer it...news flash, junior...no one gives a fuck that you have the latest Rick Ross ringtone on your phone.

Nov 24, 2003
People still use their ringers? I just put my shit on vibrate.

I hate when people have their ringers on all SUPER loud as if to show the world that they are "cool" that people are calling them. I mean, could you be anymore of an attention whore?

Or people that think their ringtone is cool and will let the phone ring all the way through before they answer it...news flash, junior...no one gives a fuck that you have the latest Rick Ross ringtone on your phone.

LOL seriously

My shit stays on vibrate unless I am expecting an important call or its out of my pocket in which case I use a factory installed ring.

Its 2008, you can tell how good a job someone has by their ringtone.

You think CEO's are going around downloading lil wayne or their phones lol?

It a sad sight when you some 30 year old dude and his phone is blasting souljah boy when he gets a call. You know that fool is working at pizza hut. But he got a fresh ringtone!!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
LOL seriously

My shit stays on vibrate unless I am expecting an important call or its out of my pocket in which case I use a factory installed ring.

Its 2008, you can tell how good a job someone has by their ringtone.

You think CEO's are going around downloading lil wayne or their phones lol?

It a sad sight when you some 30 year old dude and his phone is blasting souljah boy when he gets a call. You know that fool is working at pizza hut. But he got a fresh ringtone!!
I DONT THINK THERE ARE TOO MANY CEO'S ON THE SICC... I CAN BE MISTAKEN, BUT WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WORKING IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS ON THE SICC, THE NUMBER OF CEO'S ON HERE IS LIMITED... WIT THAT BEING SAID, THE TYPE OF RINGTONE YOU HAVE DOESNT HAVE SHIT TO DO WITH WHAT KIND OF JOB YOU HAVE... SOME CEO'S OF BIG CORPORATIONS PROBABLY HAVE INCUBUS, OR STONE TEMPLE PILOTS, PEARL JAM, OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT... (EVEN THO ID LISTEN TO THESE BANDS OVER RICK ROSS OR SOULJA BOY ANY DAY!!!) IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE IN THAT???

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
WHY ARE YOU TALKING IN CAPS, AND NOT USING ALMOST DECENT GRAMMER?

I have a ringtone cause i dont keep my phone on me 24/7... i set it away sometimes, and it's kindof hard for me to hear vibrate