The Virus....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
that many eggs? its what a dozen and half? just cause ur too broke to afford more than 2 at a time dont mean its obserd to see someone going to costco or winco and gettin 5 dozen for a while

and the syrup is the same shit . can work with butter, jelly shit etc etc. just cause ur retarded and think ur normal dont mean where all retarded
Sorry, I guess I just don't eat that many eggs. And considering they last, what? , 3 weeks tops? What's the point?

Who puts cold syrup on their pancakes and waffles? that's just fucking retarded. I guess I need to consider the source.

Thanks for the shopping tips though, it will really help to buy my eggs in bulk. I'll save a whole 60 cents. Thank you Dave Ramsey.

Apr 8, 2006
Whaaaat I cant stand is when I see people putting liquoir in the freezer!!

I'm like hey dumbass did u see it in the freezer when u was at the liquoir store ya dummy?

Sep 24, 2002
Life is good. Have a wife and 5 month old daughter. Own a house in the sub-suburbs (Kearney) and contrary to KCVILLIAN's belief I'm far from broke.
lol well dont act like a cartoon is alot haha. kearny MO? hillbilly town lol. too far away from life for my taste id rather go out to Lawrence

May 29, 2009
I'm almost positive that's a bottle of wine in the fridge and not a bottle of liquor in the freezer. Unless it just reminded you of that and you wanted to just mention it, then fuck yes I agree.."wtfizyouthinkin?"

Jun 12, 2005
Why the fuck are ya'll looking in the fridge????

And if you notice there was a green lamp in the background of the pic above me^^^^ Your Queer..... I'm looking at the tits and ass!

Nick.... Welcome Back. Sounds like your doing good.