The Ultimate Fighter Semifinals

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
damn i was happy to see manny win and make it to the finals. the only problem is my goddamn DVR only recorded the times it records every week, and at the very end of that episode i see that they showed the maynard diaz fight next....so what the fuck happened?? anybody got any video or anything about what happened?? i cant find nothin on the net, maybe i just need to search harder. i hope diaz won.

Dec 3, 2005
(found this on sherdogs message board....hope its true, i picked diaz to win it all but am pleasantly surprised by manny)

ok these are the fights, i went to buy my ticket at the palms and i asked the girl that sold me my ticket what the fight card was. she gave me a paper with the fight cards. so these are just the fighters from the show.
Jens VS BJ Main event
Diaz VS Manny Finals match
Corry Hill VS Joe Lauzon
matt wiman vs brian geraghty
and it just says apperances by rob emerson, cole miller, brandon melendez, gray maynard
It also showed noa vs marlon but then it has a big red ex on it, shows fight was cancelled.

so take it as you would like if you want go buy your ticket and ask them for the fight card.

Feb 12, 2004
Nate was leaking but won in the second round via guillotine. I hope he wins it all! I've chilled with his brother before and they seem like some really cool cats(a lil cocky tho).

Jul 6, 2002
^^^^^^ I hope he wins as well..if it goes to the ground he pretty much has it the boy has crazy JJ skills...he tried like 4 or 5 different submissions last night on maynard until he got him with the guillotine..

Dec 9, 2005
Rooting for Manny...I don't like Nate's attitude...he's too cocky, and he was getting his ass kicked until Maynard gave him the fight. An L is an L I guess but he was getting the shit kicked out of him.

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
manny has a sick ass training partner too.. and every week ive thought manny was gonna lose.. im rooting for diaz in the fight altho i really wanted karo to knock his dick in the dirt after manny's fight.. im sure diaz will submit manny somehow.. im lookin forward to the hill vs lauzon fight should be interesting and i want bj penn to get beat soooooo baddddddd but i doubt that happens

Dec 3, 2005
naw...i thought the last episode made karo look like a bitch, i woulda been mad if dood was all up on me too, but unfortunately i missed out on the diaz maynard fight. somebody up the video of the fight??? or i'll just have to catch it later i guess. im rooting for diaz, he's cocky but he backs it up and so does his bro, they real to me so im rootin for him, but its nice to see manny do his thing this far