The Top 10 Textcees

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Awww DAMN fatal! I was following you, getting all nostalgic, really respecting you for having a good point, like "yeah this cat knows what's up" and i was about to post back when all of the sudden:

It's kinda like the old Steel Curtain defense compared to the Ravens' superbowl D.... the talent level is so much higher now than it was in the Steel Curtain days that there's really no comparrison. Ravens by far. But many people still say the Steel Curtain is the best defense in history....
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT MY STILLERS!!! Anything but my STILLERS man! I mean, I loooove analogies, i think they prove a point very well and show your overall intelligence by formulating an abstract comparison. Hell - you might even be right! But c'mon now - the Ravens are just the old Browns - and if you know Steel Curtain, you know the rivalry between the Clowns and the Stillers. How are you gonna say that :cry: :(

You're mean.

http://www.steelersfever.com/quotes.html

"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
http://wildcat.arizona.edu/papers/92/147/16_1_m.html

Elway talked about many of the memorable moments in his career, including The Drive in Cleveland in 1986 - ''That one put me on the map,'' Elway said - and even his first pro game on Sept. 4, 1983, in Pittsburgh when he went 1-for-8 for 14 yards with an interception.

''I didn't think I was going to last a year,'' he said. ''Jack Lambert was snarling at me with no teeth.''

Nov 14, 2002
Good looks for the love that some of y'all givin' me, but I definitely don't deserve it. Back in the day dudes was ahead of they time. I remember when I first registered I was like a Birdman amongst a bunch of Crooked I's. Shit was serious back then. Sure, I've VASTLY improved since then, but the legends are carved in time.

A few off the top of my head are Seak, Fatal, Devious, Duece, Curt~B, Kawada, Bahyze, and Jaun Million.

Keep it hood.