The thread you've been waiting for all day......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
im soo hungry and runk fuck
"RUNK"!!!

One night I called my boy Joe 'cause I knew he was out at some bar and I felt like bugging him. He was so trashed that he couldn't say "drunk". All he kept mumbling was "I'm runk". Now that's the official word for drunk between me and a few friends.

:siccness::siccness:
LOL @ Steak and a potato givin someone the runs. You must have a faggot stomach.
Hahahaha! "Faggot stomach."

Feb 9, 2003
she white. white people love mayonnaise and sour cream. shit just last week i gave an extra large helping of sour cream to this pretty young white thing.

Feb 14, 2004

LOL @ Steak and a potato givin someone the runs. You must have a faggot stomach.

and the ranch on the salad wasnt mine. I dont even really like ranch on salads.

To sautee my mushrooms, I melt a stick (yeah a whole stick) of butter in a small skillet, dump in the mushrooms and about a small palm full of cinnamon. Be hella careful not to over cinnamon 'em though, cuz it will ruin it. Cool em until they are opaque.
nah it must be the mushrooms on there. i dont know what a faggot stomach is, but i dont think i have one of those. but that poptato does look delicious

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Age apparently never watched this

and its hella weird to me when people dont like shit..like mushrooms or sour cream or cheese.

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
wow cinnamon never heard of that i gotta try it.....saute them halfthrough and deglaze with white wine...and a lil cognac just like a oz..bomb

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Dana, i am not feelin that at all. i think i'd have the runs after i ate that. i dont know why i say that, but by the looks of it, i just think i'd have the runs. when it comes to "simple" bbq's, i prefer cheeseburgers. i'm a fiend for cheeseburgers. i am just like J. Wellington Wimpy

and the ranch on the salad wasnt mine. I dont even really like ranch on salads.

To sautee my mushrooms, I melt a stick (yeah a whole stick) of butter in a small skillet, dump in the mushrooms and about a small palm full of cinnamon. Be hella careful not to over cinnamon 'em though, cuz it will ruin it. Cool em until they are opaque.
classic

Feb 14, 2004
I guess so. I was just being honest and not ridin her shitty panties like everyone else was. That food didn't look slaptastic at all. But than again, looks can be deceiving, huh Dana. :classic: