The thread you've been waiting for all day......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
4th of July BBQ, 6Footah Style.
I didnt feel like going 'all out' tonight, so I kept it simple.
Tbones with sauteed mushrooms, grilled garlic corn, baked potatoes, a nice salad and garlic bread!

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Minus the mushrooms and that looks super grub.
nuttkase read my mind. no homo with a side of no homo.

i'm extra cool off mushrooms.

i used to eat them as a kid.

<keak>chadada just can't do it.</keak>

i don't know why i don't eat them anymore. i guess mainly because i don't like the texture of them.

Feb 14, 2004
Dana, i am not feelin that at all. i think i'd have the runs after i ate that. i dont know why i say that, but by the looks of it, i just think i'd have the runs. when it comes to "simple" bbq's, i prefer cheeseburgers. i'm a fiend for cheeseburgers. i am just like J. Wellington Wimpy

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
how did u sautee the mushrooms...im going to upload pics of me doin the damn thang...did about 12 racks of ribs...50 hotlinks..100 hamburgers..i made potato salad..beans.....macroni salad...macroni and cheese.....greenbean cassrole...
shepeards pie..and a gang of other shit

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
:siccness::siccness:

LOL @ Steak and a potato givin someone the runs. You must have a faggot stomach.

and the ranch on the salad wasnt mine. I dont even really like ranch on salads.

To sautee my mushrooms, I melt a stick (yeah a whole stick) of butter in a small skillet, dump in the mushrooms and about a small palm full of cinnamon. Be hella careful not to over cinnamon 'em though, cuz it will ruin it. Cool em until they are opaque.