The Team- World Premiere Vs. Bailey- Champ Bailey

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2005
the team is wack juice, them niggaz rappin like they rich. doin free shows for kmel gets u good rotation i guess. clyde carson u got to be fuckin kiddin me aint no comparison... the champ killen em

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
world premiere? u can miss me wit that bullshit!! haha jk but i like tha bailey album better the team album woulda been better if every slap on tha album except like 4 was leaked

Dec 9, 2005
I don't know, the more I listen to World Premeire...the more it sounds like it was a bunch of songs just thrown together. Kinda dissapointed but there are a few good songs on it.

D

DaSlimReaper

villagemobb14 said:
both are hella tight. bailey in my car and portable cd player. team in my stereo at home. frisco & east oakland/berkely

east oakland/berkeley? Who in the Team is from Berkeley?

Feb 15, 2006
Pointdexter said:
who did beats on Bailey's shit?
The whole album produced by the CityBoyZ, who are Major Buckets and J. Valentine, except for track 18 which is by Sixx John and 19 by Troy the Rolla Sanders
I never heard of these producers but the beats slap

C

CCCUser925

after hearing bailey's album....bailey takes the cake....teams album is solid as well..so please dont get me wrong..