The Team - "Good Girl" (New Single)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2005
I love when Bay artist make tracks like this! This shit is hella koo. They need to make more songs like this and like Mr. FAB - Crush On You and Young Dru - So Fine. The Team's album will be solid or even better than the 1st.

Aug 25, 2005
finally heard it, i'm lovin it

i bet this is gonna be huge (atleast in the bay), the ladies is gonna love it

watch this song and it's lyrics are gonna be plastered all over hella girls' myspaces and shit

Feb 23, 2005
Anyone know when the "World Premiere" album will be drop cuz i can stop bumpin' "Bottles Up" track, i can't wait for the continuation of "The Negro League"

May 5, 2005
UPSTATE NICCA said:
Shyts aight. It aint up to par or the same level as "On One" or "Gettin' Hot In Here". I think those 2 are the better singles than "Good Girl".

You have to appeal to hoes to make it big. They already had the club single with hot in here and that new Indian sounding track. Time to push it over the edge with some shit for the females. This also confirms once again what i've been saying. Team sounds better over sampled tracks. Shits nice.