The State of this Forum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2006
no stupid questions, just stupid people. and i won't rest until kabosh and funkra come out. kutty's and s&sb's new cds will calm me for a little bit.

Aug 21, 2002
YOU CAN TELL THE "WANNABE" VETS... THEY TRY AND POP-OFF ON A LOT OF MEMBERS AND THEN GET PUT IN THEIR PLACE BY A VET AND HIDE OUT FOR A MINUTE THEN COME BACK WITH THEIR SHIT STRAIGHT! I THINK I MADE IT HERE DURING THE 1ST 20 OR SO POSTS IT SEEMS LIKE...

I'VE SEEN A COUPLE FAKE HARD-ASSES START YAPPING LATELY, BUT THESE ARE GROWN ASS WOMEN, UH MEN SO IT AINT MY PLACE TO TELL EM' NOTHING UNLESS THEY FUCK WITH ME AND THEN I RUN EM' OFF IN GOOD OL' FASHION..

IMMA START A THREAD IN A MINUTE SHOWING THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE I'VE PERSONALLY RUN OFF THIS FORUM...

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I think most of the negativity on this forum is do to the immense amount of Tech N9ne Dick Riders on here, lets face it 99% of the kids in here are just that, I mean i like tech n9ne, i buy a cd when it comes out, but i dont have a tech n9ne avatar, a tech n9ne signature, a tech n9ne quote, a tech n9ne animation, constant tech posts, favorite song, favorit line, favorite liner note, it would be cool if someone brough up like critical bill or project deadman, quality music everyone should be looking for, but hey i dont wanna interupt you guys from jackin off to the Absolute Power DVD.

Feb 9, 2006
www.assbackwardsthebook.com
NiNe2FiVe said:
I think most of the negativity on this forum is do to the immense amount of Tech N9ne Dick Riders on here, lets face it 99% of the kids in here are just that, I mean i like tech n9ne, i buy a cd when it comes out, but i dont have a tech n9ne avatar, a tech n9ne signature, a tech n9ne quote, a tech n9ne animation, constant tech posts, favorite song, favorit line, favorite liner note, it would be cool if someone brough up like critical bill or project deadman, quality music everyone should be looking for, but hey i dont wanna interupt you guys from jackin off to the Absolute Power DVD.

Dito

Oct 20, 2003
NiNe2FiVe said:
but i dont have a tech n9ne avatar, a tech n9ne signature, a tech n9ne quote, a tech n9ne animation, constant tech posts, favorite song, favorit line, favorite liner note
haha i dont know why but i found the "fave liner note" funny as hell..good post, better yet.......REAL TALK

Jan 26, 2006
Shh Shh, Quiet Down... THE STATE OF THE FORUM IS ABOUT TO BE ADDRESSED!

The numbers of the economic indicators: the GDP, PPI, and CDI, all confirm that the forum is flourishing...

GDP = Geeks Diss Posting
PPI = Pot Puffing Idealists
CDI = CD Downloading Ingrates

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
JasonM said:
Shh Shh, Quiet Down... THE STATE OF THE FORUM IS ABOUT TO BE ADDRESSED!

The numbers of the economic indicators: the GDP, PPI, and CDI, all confirm that the forum is flourishing...

GDP = Geeks Diss Posting
PPI = Pot Puffing Idealists
CDI = CD Downloading Ingrates

banned