The State of this Forum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
Overall things have improved and I appreciate that. But we aren't out of the dark yet...

What I don't appreciate is all of the bashing....the one liners. This isn't a pissing contest. People blamed negativity on lack of a CD release. Well here we have it, and still negativity is very present.

Some people are afraid to ask questions here, in the fear that "vets" and wanna be "vets" pounce on them, or degrade the value of their question.

Given, we have some stupid Qs on here, and our fair share of people who don't search before posting.....But in order for this board to be cleaned up, it is going to take each and everyone of you to do your part.

Those doing their part...thank you

Those not....I'm not making threats, just asking you step it up a notch.

Thanks for reading

On a side note: It seems when 'TheReal' posts....things calm down a bit. Lets hope in his very little downtime, he can bless us with a post or two..(much love)

Swick

Jul 22, 2004
Swick said:
Overall things have improved and I appreciate that. But we aren't out of the dark yet...

What I don't appreciate is all of the bashing....the one liners. This isn't a pissing contest. People blamed negativity on lack of a CD release. Well here we have it, and still negativity is very present.

Some people are afraid to ask questions here, in the fear that "vets" and wanna be "vets" pounce on them, or degrade the value of their question.

Given, we have some stupid Qs on here, and our fair share of people who don't search before posting.....But in order for this board to be cleaned up, it is going to take each and everyone of you to do your part.

Those doing their part...thank you

Those not....I'm not making threats, just asking you step it up a notch.

Thanks for reading

On a side note: It seems when 'TheReal' posts....things calm down a bit. Lets hope in his very little downtime, he can bless us with a post or two..(much love)

Swick

^ much needed. Props.
I don't post on this forum much but I like visiting to get updates and thoughts from others concerning the N9ne. Truth is, Tech N9ne could sell 1,000 copies and I wouldn't care. He might, but as a fan, I enjoy the music so much. It's not easy getting people into Tech N9ne, he's a complex artist whose music carries way over most people's heads. Being independant I'm sure Tech is smiling at the results from the first week, but more so, the dude is thankful for people like us supporting his shit. Leave the petty bullshit aside: numbers, sales, classic?, and the what if's. Enjoy this music, be thankful, and don't let your own expectataions or negative thoughts bring this board, nor the Strange team down. Let's keep supporting this shit and keep it positive.
JW

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
trofisr said:
^ much needed. Props.
I don't post on this forum much but I like visiting to get updates and thoughts from others concerning the N9ne. Truth is, Tech N9ne could sell 1,000 copies and I wouldn't care. He might, but as a fan, I enjoy the music so much. It's not easy getting people into Tech N9ne, he's a complex artist whose music carries way over most people's heads. Being independant I'm sure Tech is smiling at the results from the first week, but more so, the dude is thankful for people like us supporting his shit. Leave the petty bullshit aside: numbers, sales, classic?, and the what if's. Enjoy this music, be thankful, and don't let your own expectataions or negative thoughts bring this board, nor the Strange team down. Let's keep supporting this shit and keep it positive.
JW
real talk

Jan 18, 2006
well i had a\ question, since this involved being scAred to as\k questions
how do people knowe the shit they post on here ?/? are the mods friends of tech n9ne or what? when the other peple know studff how did they know that? basicly i guesss im asking which members have conections to tech n9ne i guess and how they know him

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
timdown said:
how do people knowe the shit they post on here ?/? are the mods friends of tech n9ne or what? when the other peple know studff how did they know that? basicly i guesss im asking which members have conections to tech n9ne i guess and how they know him
Most of "us" have been down for over 10-15 years. We listen to interviews. Read articles. Some are friends of Tech and/or Strange Music artists. Some are even Strange Music artists in hiding. Some are family members. Some are producers/engineers for Strange Music.

A person of average intell-uh-gence should be able to know who is correct in their info and should be able to know who really knows, but is just fucking around with a gullible noob.

Also, just listen to the words. It's really not rocket science to piece together what tech says. He tells you everything in his music.

Nov 5, 2006
timdown said:

Ive only been posting here a couple weeks, upon searching and reading through all the threads its pretty easy to pick out who knows tech and are directly involved in the movement, (at least i think i know), so I would suggest you take the time to look through the forum thoroughly and you'll figure it out.

Oct 3, 2005
careful, some post numbers are bullshit. there's a lot of other forums in here other than strange, and i've seen people come in here with huge post counts askin relatively simple questions. not to mention some of the people directly involved with strange aren't on here often, so their posts are only a couple hundred or so. then there's the people that know a lot but just chill and don't post often because of the bullshit that goes on around here at times. not to say i'm one of those, but just offering a little insight. bottom line, use your head.

Oct 30, 2006
and theres also a promo guy whos affiliated with strange whos further behind than anyone on this forum :| he goes by nasty nate or something like that