The Spirit of MJ back in Neverland Ranch?(video- 8:20)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
MANN,...IF U LOOK HALF WAY DOWN THE CORRIDOR OR HALLWAY ,ABOUT HALF WAY ,RIGHT OUTSIDE THE WINDOW ,THERES LIKE A BRICK WALL THAT LOOKS LIKE IT DONT HAVE WINDOWS ,..AND THE SHADOW IS ON THE WALL WAYYYY PASSED THAT AT THE VERY END!....IT DONT LOOK LIKE THERES ANY WINDOWS BEYOND THAT BRICK WALL OR ANY OUTSIDE OPENING TO REFLECT LIGHT IN RIGHT AT THAT SPOT!..THAT BRIGHTNESS IS A LIGHT THATS ON THE INSIDE,..AND IF U SLOW MOTION THE SHADOW,..IT DOES LOOK LIKE THE SHADOW IS WEARING A DERBY HAT LIKE IN SMOOTH CRIMINAL ,LIKE THE OUTLINE OF HIS IMAGE IN A WAY,THAT JUST GLIDES BY RIGHT QUICK,.....DAM THATS A TRIP,...AND OUT OF ALL THE INTERVIEW IT HAD TO BE RIGHT WHEN THE CAMERA TURNED TO THAT BRIGHT SPOT IN THE WHOLE HOUSE,LOL..DAMM TRIP OUT!....MIKE WAS A LIL WEIRD PLAYFUL FUCKER,.I WOULDNT DOUGHT IF HIS GHOST FUCKS WITH THE LIVING LIKE THAT!,LOL..

Dec 9, 2005
Just saw this in HD on the TV, that shit was clear as day.

I don't know what it was, but how could a shadow be standing straight up like that ? It appeared to be standing straight up.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
maybe michael just didn't know how to pronounce "Ghost" or he said it kinda funny

people thought in his recordings he was saying "Hooooooo" but he was really saying "Ghooooooooooooooooooooooost"

notice how he would protect his family jewels and point when he said that?

things that make you go hmmmmmm....

Oct 23, 2006
it wasn't edited because my sister recorded it on DVR when it was live on TV and it was the same shadow when she rewinded it
it was not edited, the shit was there live on TV. This is not to say that it couldn't have been the shadow of a camera man... but honestly... that shit looked like MJ. We need a lighting expert in this bitch!