THE SOUTHBAY MOVEMENT CONTINUES????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2005
DA TURF POLITISHUNZ​

TUNE IN ON MONDAY 3/13/06 AT 3PM FOR THE FIRST SHOW.....STAY TUNED!!! TO SACTOWNRADIO.COM​

FIRST SHOW PLAYLIST​

1. SIR-MOJ: (Mash and Skate)
2. MAGRUFF MUTTLEY AND DIRT (of the L.O.C.): (Dark Shades)
3. MYSTER E (Edi adi ah!)
4. STRIP (As is)
5. ROYO T (Miss Microphone checka)
6. DELL FEDDI (Pimpish Fly)
7. GAME INSANE
8. MADFACE (Black Attracts Heat)
9. MAGRUFF MUTTLEY (San jose Anthem)
10. MONEY TREE
11. L.O.C. (6 minutes)
12. METAL MOUTH PRODUCTIONS
13. MAGIC CHILD
14. MAGRUFF MUTTLEY (White Collaz)

SECOND SHOW PLAYLIST

1. BIGGO ENT
2. SIR-MOJ (Mash n Skate)
3. STRIP (Tonite)
4. MONEY TREE
5. MAGRUFF MUTTLEY (Drug Shit)
6. MYSTER E (What it is)
7. SILENCE (bay shit)
8. THICK N SMOOTH (Its my turn)
9. M.R. (Go Dummy)
10. DELL FEDDI (Pimpsih Fly)
11. MYSTER E (Bad Guy)
12. SIR-MOJ AND MYSTER E (Game Goofy) I dedicate this song to..lol
13. MAGRUFF MUTTLEY (Trunk Muzack: The Thug verses)
14. L.O.C. (6 minutes)
15. MAGRUFF MUTTLEY AND DIRT (of the L.O.C.): (Dark Shades)

***SHOWS HAVE TOPIC'S, ALITTLE COMEDY, WITH FLAT OUT SOUTHBAY SLAPS YOU DIG!!!! WE DONT JUST PLAY MUSIC WE HOLLA AT YOU AS WELL....

MM

Oct 12, 2005
its about time Boss playa T is back on radio, I thought the fcc hemmed em up, good shit, yall gotta put some of that moneytree shit on there for the south bay too, they tight

D

DaSlimReaper

SacTown? What does this have to do with the SouthBay? And what other movement is there, how many damn movements do we need?

Dec 13, 2005
Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
DONNIE BROSCO said:
AH DASH IF YOU GOT IT SEND IT TO ME (morris and Brett)
MM
Legitmate Grind playas...Legitmate Grind...It'll be tough to find any of them songs on CD, if you got some, dont hide it divide it...Them cats together was fire, way ahead of they time...Hope to see them on wax again one day soon..

Go with Madface...Real Milpitas shit..If you aint got it, get it, if you cant get it, get at me, ill send you some tracks...

Dec 13, 2005
GAME INSANE said:
Legitmate Grind playas...Legitmate Grind...It'll be tough to find any of them songs on CD, if you got some, dont hide it divide it...Them cats together was fire, way ahead of they time...Hope to see them on wax again one day soon..

Go with Madface...Real Milpitas shit..If you aint got it, get it, if you cant get it, get at me, ill send you some tracks...

T1,

WE PUT A YOUR TRACKS IN ROTATION PIMP. AS YOU CAN SEE. BUT WE NEED NEW SHIT MAYNE SEND EM

MM

THE FIRST SHOW PREMIERS ON MONDAY AT 3PM (3/13/06) ON SACTOWNRADIO.COM TUNE IN....

ALSO TUNE IN EVERY MONDAY AFTER THAT AT 3PM FOR A NEW SHOW...

Nov 1, 2004
wow finally the South Bay is tryin to do something, i know about a few rappers here and there but really they aint makin much noise, hopefully this will help yall out