The Source Magazine & Fam Grp Presents: The Unsigned Hype Tour San Diego June 21st

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
See you had mentioned lack of support from Dago, but look at the level of organization, with these events....and really it should be business so their aint no legit excuse...
Tru but that's how them crackers do!!!find our minorities gon b in the buildin and its a wrap they tuck they tale.I seen it too many times.mafukkin static lounge owners pulled the plug on show the day b4 type shit.niggas relocated fast ill give them that.but lts see how the turnout is. U speakin truth tho 50

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Tru but that's how them crackers do!!!find our minorities gon b in the buildin and its a wrap they tuck they tale.I seen it too many times.mafukkin static lounge owners pulled the plug on show the day b4 type shit.niggas relocated fast ill give them that.but lts see how the turnout is. U speakin truth tho 50
I feel ya on what ya sayin...Ive witnessed the same, but i feel its sort of a monopoly because these building owners think they doing you a favor when it is the other way around. I wonder if you write up a legal agreement which states they pay a relocation fee for a new day and venue you need to find plus a sort of loss of anticipated profits. To much business is being done with a handshake..My homie Top Notch said something about
.....Have no faith in em
and a handshake is about as safe as a handfull of snakes and shak en em

probably need to bring a more legit business type plan to a new venue, with data showing capacities filled from recent events etc projected profits from bigger venues...Its business I couldn't see a club owner not wanting large crowds in their doors...but in their defense alot of drama with certain functions...but this should all be discussed before everything is approved..not after the fact...Maybe take money out of profit for additional security or something...The bigger the event and sucessfull it is with least amount of trouble means repeat business...so ya gotta cover all ends...I dont think I would ever want to own a club...Unless it was more of a Jazz and R&B type lounge...cater towards the 30 and older crowd...

Jun 22, 2007
I feel ya on what ya sayin...Ive witnessed the same, but i feel its sort of a monopoly because these building owners think they doing you a favor when it is the other way around. I wonder if you write up a legal agreement which states they pay a relocation fee for a new day and venue you need to find plus a sort of loss of anticipated profits. To much business is being done with a handshake..My homie Top Notch said something about
.....Have no faith in em
and a handshake is about as safe as a handfull of snakes and shak en em

probably need to bring a more legit business type plan to a new venue, with data showing capacities filled from recent events etc projected profits from bigger venues...Its business I couldn't see a club owner not wanting large crowds in their doors...but in their defense alot of drama with certain functions...but this should all be discussed before everything is approved..not after the fact...Maybe take money out of profit for additional security or something...The bigger the event and sucessfull it is with least amount of trouble means repeat business...so ya gotta cover all ends...I dont think I would ever want to own a club...Unless it was more of a Jazz and R&B type lounge...cater towards the 30 and older crowd...

couldn't have put it better except you shouldn't have to angle your business around a certain crowd its just mafukkas should know how to act.if niggas got problems handle it after its over.why pay to get in somewhere then turn around and get kicked out for fightin?! nigga you just wasted ya money lol.this is a ongoing debate right here cuz business' are not gonna change the way they run things.if anything its only gonna get worse and its up to us to change that and show that we got class and can put together events that bring unity in this town.PERIOD!!!

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Im pretty sure im gonna be there cuz my folks is gonna be up there. Spit 16 contest huh?...I hope one of my nigs win that shit, that would be a good look for the team.

Jun 22, 2007
YEA SHOW GOT PUSHED BAKK TIL THE 4TH OF JULY I AINT GON SAY NOTHIN ELSE UNTIL THIS VENUE IS LOCKED IN.JUST STAY TUNED.SHIT IS GETTIN CLOSER TO ON POINT

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
YEA SHOW GOT PUSHED BAKK TIL THE 4TH OF JULY I AINT GON SAY NOTHIN ELSE UNTIL THIS VENUE IS LOCKED IN.JUST STAY TUNED.SHIT IS GETTIN CLOSER TO ON POINT
4th of July? Damn i would not be suprised if it get's pushed back again. How are you gonna have an event like that on the 4th...Alot of people may have already had plans.....its the 4th of july block parties..the beach etc....I would not imagine people wanting to be cooped up on the 4th

Jun 22, 2007
yea so after a day at the beach and full stomachs off bbq and brew and liquor come to the HOUSE OF BLUES FOR A ILL SHOWCASE WITH SOME OF DAYGO'S OWN LOCAL TALENT AS WELL AS ARTISTS FROM ALL OVER THE STATES AND MODELS WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE AS WELL IT IS A UNSIGNED HYPE TOUR AND DIGITAL DIME MODEL SEARCH SHOW SO IM SURE YOU'LL FIND SOMETHING NICE TO LOOK AT!!!FUKK WITCHA BOY I STAY ACTIVE IN THE TOWN AND IF YALL NIGGAS AINT KNOWIN BOUT ME THEN GET A BAR.OH AND IM IN THE SICCSHOP AS WELL JUST IN CASE U DON'T CATCH ME IN THE STREETS.1'HUNNID

Jun 22, 2007
you and me both famlee.its goin good so far this past weekend fri and sat we had spit 16 competitons and sat mtv 3 came through to film the event.suppose to air a week after the show so be on the lookout for ya boy spittin that fire.

Jun 22, 2007
GOTTA KEEP THIS ON NIGGAS MINDS.PERMITS ARE BEING WORKED OUT SO WE CAN FINALLY PUT TOGETHER A SHOW FOR THE TOWN.AINT TOO MANY NIGGAS DOIN EVENTS WIT BIG SHOWCASES NOWADAYS IN THE TOWN.ITS NOT THE ARTISTS FAULT ITS THE NIGGAS IN THE TOWN WHO DONT WANT RAP MUSIC AT THEIR VENUE UNLESS ITS A MAJOR ARTIST.WE STILL PUSHIN FOR THE TOWN REGUARDLESS STAY TUNED FOR A OFFICIAL DATE.