The Source Magazine & Fam Grp Presents: The Unsigned Hype Tour San Diego June 21st

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
The Source Magazine & Fam Grp Presents: The Unsigned Hype Tour San Diego June 21st

THE SOURCE MAGAZINE ALONG WITH FAM GRP ARE BRINGING THE UNSIGNED HYPE TOUR TO SAN DIEGO THIS MONTH, SundAY JUNE 22nd 2008.

wussup witit siccness yall should know by now i stay active.i am one of the artists on the bill so im just shoot'n yall the 411 on it.its gon b in the town @ club woodies in escondido. the venue has changed and was previously mentions for the hard rock hotel. so new venue is @ club woodies in escondido.artists from all over are also gonna be in the building along with source mag execs and numerous online radio stations.flyer is in the works, so ill post it once its official.some of yall know about this tour already, but for those who don't now ya know.lets get niggas that stay in the town to come out and support and make this a successful event.its also gonna be a major pool to network as well.

VISIT UNSIGNEDHYPETOURS.COM FOR MORE DETAILS.HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!

Jun 22, 2007
3 days wit no responses? dam this just goes to show why daygo gets slept on and overlooked.this is going to be a MAJOR event in the city and nobody is gonna acknowledge this event? this is a major opportunity for daygo artists to come out and network and promote themselves, but i guess we dont wanna do that huh? we wanna stay stuck stagnant?

here's some more info on the show:

ATTENTION FRIENDS & FAM:

WE HAVE EXCLUSIVE PRE-SALE TICKETS FOR THE SOURCE UNSIGNED HYPE TOUR & DIGITAL DIMEPIECE MODEL SEARCH.

FOR YOUR ADVANCE TICKETS CONTACT US HERE. LEAVE YOUR INFO AND CONTACT BY EMAIL.

YOU WILL BE REGISTERED FOR E-TICKETS @ $ 20.00

DAY OF EVENT: $27.50 @ DOOR

W / VIP @ $ 60.00 - COME HANG OUT WITH US AND THE SOURCE AND ALL OF OUR HEADLINERS AND CELEBRITY MODELS.

W/ BOTTLE SERVICE @ $275.00 / 1 BOTTLE MIN.

W/ EXCLUSIVE BOTTLE SERVICE @ $500.00 / 1 BOTTLE MIN. + 15MIN W/ YOUR CHOICE OF CELEBRITY TO HANG OUT WITH.

TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS DEAL / ACT NOW

for more info:
also visit unsignedhypetours.com

radio promotions are on blazin 98.9fm san diego and jellyradio.com on the block news live section.as a daygo artist and a representative of the city i wanna see this thing be a major turnout.tell a friend to tell a friend.daygo city allday!!!!d-rough of da union productions.1'hunnid

Jun 22, 2007
I most likely will be at this show, just working out the logistics...
i would personally appreciate that.im tryin to get everybody from the town who on the siccness to come out.we gotta support the town at events like this.plus it has the opportunity to be suttin real big.radio promotions are now up on blazin 98.9fm

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
IMMA NEED SOME PRESALES MY DUDE, U KNOW THA COR WILL BE IN THE MUTHAFUCKIN HOUSE. THEY CANT HAVE AN UNSIGNED HYPE WITH US! YO D, IF I WOULDA SEEN THIS POST EARLIER I WOULDA RESPONDED. I KNOW HOW THESE CATS CAN BE, HELLA STALE. ITS LIKE IF IT AINT ABOUT BEEF THEN NO ONE CARES. SEE THAT THREAD I PUT UP A WHILE BACK ABOUT MY BEEF WITH ''M.C. WHO CARES'' GOT 0VER 1000 REPLY, THEN I POST A THREAD ABOUT A BRAND NEW EXCLUSIVE MR. SHADOW INTERVIEW, AND THAT ONLY GET LIKE 4 HITS. MUTHAFUCKAS IS REAL FUNNY STYLE UP IN THIS TOWN SOMETIMES. THAT WHY ITS TIME TO GO O.T. ON THEY ASSES. GET AT ME ROUGH.

May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
true again...

but hes been around 4ever
i dont even have a retail solo album, and i've never seen yours on merch either
so

that really dont mean nothin, that he has us beaten... lol

Jun 22, 2007
IMMA NEED SOME PRESALES MY DUDE, U KNOW THA COR WILL BE IN THE MUTHAFUCKIN HOUSE. THEY CANT HAVE AN UNSIGNED HYPE WITH US! YO D, IF I WOULDA SEEN THIS POST EARLIER I WOULDA RESPONDED. I KNOW HOW THESE CATS CAN BE, HELLA STALE. ITS LIKE IF IT AINT ABOUT BEEF THEN NO ONE CARES. SEE THAT THREAD I PUT UP A WHILE BACK ABOUT MY BEEF WITH ''M.C. WHO CARES'' GOT 0VER 1000 REPLY, THEN I POST A THREAD ABOUT A BRAND NEW EXCLUSIVE MR. SHADOW INTERVIEW, AND THAT ONLY GET LIKE 4 HITS. MUTHAFUCKAS IS REAL FUNNY STYLE UP IN THIS TOWN SOMETIMES. THAT WHY ITS TIME TO GO O.T. ON THEY ASSES. GET AT ME ROUGH.
thats real spittage tho niggas dont pay attention to whats goin on in the town musically until its to late on some how was it type shit. but yea ima shoot u a text wit all the info my dude.good looks on the support and the post.u know how i do.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Gotta do this..

Quit actin like some bitches..do you.. why are you concerned what anyone else takes interest in? I think Im starting to understand..So if its a post that yall start then everyone need to respond, and it will be considered supporting the town right.....I see dozens of posts here a day and i dont see nare one of you responding...I aint saying anything you said was directed towards me...but all the blanket statements will get ya a quick fuck you. Take into consideration that this website is primarily an entertainment websites...most aint trippn on the music side, so thats why the beef threads and shit like that gets responses..its entertaining...The source tour aint interesting especially if your one of the artists who understands that traditionally these are marketed to the ones who aint got their dick wet in the game, its a way for them to make some money...I aint saying not to go..If trickin your money off is your thing then do it.

Jun 22, 2007
Gotta do this..

Quit actin like some bitches..do you.. why are you concerned what anyone else takes interest in? I think Im starting to understand..So if its a post that yall start then everyone need to respond, and it will be considered supporting the town right.....I see dozens of posts here a day and i dont see nare one of you responding...I aint saying anything you said was directed towards me...but all the blanket statements will get ya a quick fuck you. Take into consideration that this website is primarily an entertainment websites...most aint trippn on the music side, so thats why the beef threads and shit like that gets responses..its entertaining...The source tour aint interesting especially if your one of the artists who understands that traditionally these are marketed to the ones who aint got their dick wet in the game, its a way for them to make some money...I aint saying not to go..If trickin your money off is your thing then do it.
well at least i know you aint goin.but what i was tryin to say in numerous threads like is daygo rap over and who's most likely to blow in daygo and all that, for niggas to have such an opinion but not come out to any events is just funnystyle. but i respect everybodys opinion cuz you have to its just that!! an OPINION.but on the other hand if we have niggas comin out and supporting it makes it a good look for the town.cuz when you have niggas at a venue and theres less then 50 ppl there total that makes it look like shit aint goin on in the town.niggas can give a fukk about music really in this town thats y we get over looked.and the source tour is pure opportunity my dude thats all.yea they makin money but your getting more exposure being under one roof then you can possibly get wit a few trips outta town.but we'll see being that niggas still really dont know about this how the turnout is.good point tho 50

Mar 27, 2006
IF IT AINT BEEF, OR A FA SHO SLAPPIN ASS SONG, FUCK IT, ERRBODY ON HERE AINT RAPPERS AND NIGGAS AINT TRYNNA PAY AND SEE NO FUCKIN "UNSIGNED HYPE". NIGGA GET SIGNED AND THEN WE MIGHT FUCK WIT U, AND I COULD OF SWORE MR SHADOW WAS TALKIN BOUT THA NIGGA AINT EVEN DROPPIN SHIT ANYTIME SOON, THAT NIGGA FELL OFF ALONG TIME AGO, THAT NIGGA WAS HOT YEARS AND YEARS AGO WHEN MA FUCKAS AINT HERD NO ESSAY RAP IN DIEGO YET. TIMING GOT HIM HOT NOT TRACKS.

Jun 22, 2007
IF IT AINT BEEF, OR A FA SHO SLAPPIN ASS SONG, FUCK IT, ERRBODY ON HERE AINT RAPPERS AND NIGGAS AINT TRYNNA PAY AND SEE NO FUCKIN "UNSIGNED HYPE". NIGGA GET SIGNED AND THEN WE MIGHT FUCK WIT U, AND I COULD OF SWORE MR SHADOW WAS TALKIN BOUT THA NIGGA AINT EVEN DROPPIN SHIT ANYTIME SOON, THAT NIGGA FELL OFF ALONG TIME AGO, THAT NIGGA WAS HOT YEARS AND YEARS AGO WHEN MA FUCKAS AINT HERD NO ESSAY RAP IN DIEGO YET. TIMING GOT HIM HOT NOT TRACKS.
thats what it seems like and i know now.appreciate the feedback.niggas is on that track to do so.i just thought niggas would be interested.lol guess not

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
It aint just Dago, The days of the opportunities of getting put on could be dwindling and be nearly non existent. If you are trying to get the communities involvement then you have to get a good feel of what might interest them. I have encountered many people on and off the internet and I hear similar views. Most common is...."the radio sucks today, they play the same shit all day" and I also hear " I hate all them laffy taffy...Soulja boy..Lil John songs". Then from artists on this site and others as well as off the net I hear.." the people need to move on to whats relevant", and i understand what they say out of frustration is because the pressure for them to make it in the game is dictated partially by the radio and what is being played. So in turn instead of listening to the fan base they would rather tell the people that they need to switch up. It would seem more logical to give the consumers what they want as opposed to waiting for people to change..long habits die slow, and people get set in their ways and many are not up to change..or even have the desire.
So it may be safe to say that artists are not getting the deserved recognition, and people aint paying attention because they may not be interested in what is being offered. It could also do with the fact that a majority of artists are carbon copies of some bay type music..which I aint knockin the music...just bandwagon antics...It could also be that alot of these artists even when they are carbon copies of something they aint even great at that....lots of mediocrity going around.
My suggestion is if ya feel that the same blueprint in the past will work and you want to fit with the T-Pains and such...Move out of Dago....Far out of dago..Im talking states away. If ya realize that the blueprint aint working and the game is washed up,...build you a fan base and go from there.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
my thing is.... mutha fuckas (example given: me) have shit to do and bills to pay, man...i cant really drop my day to day grind to cash people out...just to 'support'...i have to support myself...i want a house in SD like all of us....in the same way that every penny counts, every 20.00 or 40.00 counts for me...at the end of the day gas is 4.59 a gallon right now and i wouldnt even drive to a show much less pay a ticket..2-3 shows a week and everyone wants you to come to theirs...im sure that makes me sound liek a broke ass nigga when im really not that, but weed is a budget, not local rap shows.. but i guess my point is we're all out there trying to get it....i apologize that my support of san diego's rap scene has been shown by buying albums, and not showing attendance...but half the time these shows are going on im networking in oakland or vallejo...so its not a SD thing to me cuz i been here 28 years, and i cant focus on just SD...life is too short and im trying to cover as much ground as i can...investing in me and not the city..cuz sd dont really give a fuck about gas..

and then at the end of the day mutha fuckas are horrible live performers anyway (shout out to young sau he holds it down). never seen you perform drough, but almost every single sd rapper has sucked live. and my attendence is just one extra head lookin clueless, thinking about leaving early because it sounds like garbage cans wrestling on the microphone.

i try to go when i have free tickets but even then...life calls...i have two dogs and my bitch got a kid comin...got tickets to pay, car registration, everything else under the sun....and the only thing i have to show up to is my job...and i even call in sick for that...like today...you probably get me d-rough, i bought a ticket from you for 20 bones and still didnt go...and even then, i coulda got that ticket for free from junk....its a marketers job to market and promoters job to promote and a hustlers job to hustle, not our job to just be lead like blind mice..i guess what im saying is you have to make people wanna fuck with it somehow.

and dont EXPECT everyone to...cuz maybe we got kids or sick families or are injured or 30,000 other issues that come before coming to a show...
and the source has done little to spotlight diego in their decade and a half or so of being a publication but thats neither here or there..kinda sounds like a stop through a city to collect on hungry mcs..

thats not saying i wont go, and thats not saying i will
i just thought id give my outlook on 'support' via shows...

oh yeah and fuck getting a DUI fuckin with rappers
and bring back the ten dollar show
wish i could show up to more shit but i just cant

Jun 22, 2007
my thing is.... mutha fuckas (example given: me) have shit to do and bills to pay, man...i cant really drop my day to day grind to cash people out...just to 'support'...i have to support myself...i want a house in SD like all of us....in the same way that every penny counts, every 20.00 or 40.00 counts for me...at the end of the day gas is 4.59 a gallon right now and i wouldnt even drive to a show much less pay a ticket..2-3 shows a week and everyone wants you to come to theirs...im sure that makes me sound liek a broke ass nigga when im really not that, but weed is a budget, not local rap shows.. but i guess my point is we're all out there trying to get it....i apologize that my support of san diego's rap scene has been shown by buying albums, and not showing attendance...but half the time these shows are going on im networking in oakland or vallejo...so its not a SD thing to me cuz i been here 28 years, and i cant focus on just SD...life is too short and im trying to cover as much ground as i can...investing in me and not the city..cuz sd dont really give a fuck about gas..

and then at the end of the day mutha fuckas are horrible live performers anyway (shout out to young sau he holds it down). never seen you perform drough, but almost every single sd rapper has sucked live. and my attendence is just one extra head lookin clueless, thinking about leaving early because it sounds like garbage cans wrestling on the microphone.

i try to go when i have free tickets but even then...life calls...i have two dogs and my bitch got a kid comin...got tickets to pay, car registration, everything else under the sun....and the only thing i have to show up to is my job...and i even call in sick for that...like today...you probably get me d-rough, i bought a ticket from you for 20 bones and still didnt go...and even then, i coulda got that ticket for free from junk....its a marketers job to market and promoters job to promote and a hustlers job to hustle, not our job to just be lead like blind mice..i guess what im saying is you have to make people wanna fuck with it somehow.

and dont EXPECT everyone to...cuz maybe we got kids or sick families or are injured or 30,000 other issues that come before coming to a show...
and the source has done little to spotlight diego in their decade and a half or so of being a publication but thats neither here or there..kinda sounds like a stop through a city to collect on hungry mcs..

thats not saying i wont go, and thats not saying i will
i just thought id give my outlook on 'support' via shows...

oh yeah and fuck getting a DUI fuckin with rappers
and bring back the ten dollar show
wish i could show up to more shit but i just cant

I FEEL YOU MY NIGGA, and i appreciate that especially because i didnt know you outside of the siccness and you reached out.thats some real shit.you just sumed it up for the majority of niggas in the town but some niggas just dont give a fukk.and you right the music will speak for itself, but speaking only for myself.niggas that never heard of me before aint gon go to the siccshop and purchase my mixtape cuz they dont have no history of knowing me at all. so if they aint came out to the local shows, or heard me on both daygo radio stations im shit outta luck until i connect wit where they at.and im in the streets all the time promoting malls, mom and pop stores, etc.just tryin to get the word out and see whos watchin and waitin for someone whos active in the game to get out there.i guess i blame bitch ass arnold for the way the economy is right now and y nobody can come to my shows to see me rock.lol.jk good lookin to niggas who are at least showin interest on this.its shedding alot of insight for me as to why the game is how it is.

Jan 2, 2003
i work valet at the hard rock...if im workin com holla...ill let u know if i am..

its a dope ass spot..ppl should slide thru...the broad scene is usually crackin..