The Sleeper Has Awaken!’nn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2009
Sup PhonkBeta @PhonkBeta you and Lynch got anything in the works?
We trying to work on another Loaded (ReLoade) album. It’s in the works. I’ll keep ya posted. I had forgotten my password on here and I just figured it out a few days ago

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
We trying to work on another Loaded (ReLoade) album. It’s in the works. I’ll keep ya posted. I had forgotten my password on here and I just figured it out a few days ago
so I know artist typically don’t go back to the original sound older fans knew em for, but, any chance that this Reloade album will have the same vibe as the first one? The beats were thumping and I always thought that dark sound the album has was awesomeness Tracks like “Did it and did it”, “on my briefcase” were my two biggest favorites on there

Feb 16, 2009
so I know artist typically don’t go back to the original sound older fans knew em for, but, any chance that this Reloade album will have the same vibe as the first one? The beats were thumping and I always thought that dark sound the album has was awesomeness Tracks like “Did it and did it”, “on my briefcase” were my two biggest favorites on there
I still have all my sounds I did for Loaded dig dat!