The siccness grown man thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2007

This stuff fucking sucks, makes me break out like nothing else its terrible for your skin, no jmacc. It also tastes like poison I always accidentally get a taste of it shaving around the mouth cause it bubbles up like dish detergent

This stuff is the best stuff I've found for the smoothest cleanest shaves. I think walmart discontinued it they've been out of stock for over a year. That or it was all stolen and no one there cares about their job enough to fix their stock counts. No jmacc at the creepy ass rapist face on the package

No jmacc @ this post

Sounds like you are looking for JMACC........
No JMACC ?????

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California

This stuff fucking sucks, makes me break out like nothing else its terrible for your skin, no jmacc. It also tastes like poison I always accidentally get a taste of it shaving around the mouth cause it bubbles up like dish detergent

This stuff is the best stuff I've found for the smoothest cleanest shaves. I think walmart discontinued it they've been out of stock for over a year. That or it was all stolen and no one there cares about their job enough to fix their stock counts. No jmacc at the creepy ass rapist face on the package

No jmacc @ this post
they have it at sallys beauty supply bro. its a bitch to find out here too. they only have them at certain walmarts

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jul 24, 2005
I just tried Organic Root Stimulator's Anti Bump Treatment it's a pretty good treatment, It has Tea Tree Oil in it which is a real good natural astringent.