THE SAN ANTONIO RAIDERS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Good point, no one cares about hockey. I'm sure there's a US soccer team with the same colors that people care even less about too.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Good point, no one cares about hockey. I'm sure there's a US soccer team with the same colors that people care even less about too.
im a communications/marketing major so im commenting from the stance that the colors would be aesthetically pleasing and recognizable to san antonio spurs fans so it would be an easy transition for the casual football fan.
but i dont see it happening. goddell would rather have them in l.a.

Jan 18, 2006
No the only thing he's saying is fuck LA. I'm sure they would stay in the Bay if they could get a new stadium but obviously all possible locations have been all but totally ruled out. Maybe Davis coming out and saying this will put enough pressure on the city to get a new stadium finally. Sorry Niners fans yall ain't gonna have the Bat to yourselves

Last edited:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
im a communications/marketing major so im commenting from the stance that the colors would be aesthetically pleasing and recognizable to san antonio spurs fans so it would be an easy transition for the casual football fan.
but i dont see it happening. goddell would rather have them in l.a.
but wouldn't opposite colors be a better way of standing out? when you see Padres colors you instantly think Padres. Same with Chargers. Imagine if the Steelers played in San Diego instead of the Chargers, there would be no separation of the sports, all advertising would be universal between the two teams which IMO would be a bad thing. Having one set of colors for the city would be easier to manage, but think of making money, with each season there's complete color changes therefore more for consumers to actually buy.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
but wouldn't opposite colors be a better way of standing out? when you see Padres colors you instantly think Padres. Same with Chargers. Imagine if the Steelers played in San Diego instead of the Chargers, there would be no separation of the sports, all advertising would be universal between the two teams which IMO would be a bad thing. Having one set of colors for the city would be easier to manage, but think of making money, with each season there's complete color changes therefore more for consumers to actually buy.
just my opinion my friend.