The Running Killer Info/Interview Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2007
^^haha ok im wit ya now, but yeah ud think the dude wouldnt have anything left to talk about after that box, sex out south get ya head right and older songs but techs a magician he always pulls tricks outta the hat

Oct 16, 2006
You have the track "Smoke Sumting" listed as "Smoke Sumthing" in the Audio: & in the Known tracks sections of your post.. it has been placed with the track name "Smoke Sumting" all over Myspace & Tech's website.. notably his '08 We Are Your Future Sampler page.. in no way trying to be an asshole in anyway.. just trying to keep it as accurate and correct as possible..

GXfromKY.. great job on this thread, definitely should be put in place of the outdated Everready thread stuck in Vital when in all honesty that the 'Everready Review/ Interview Thread' should be removed from vital.. but I have already ranted about this in the thread itself..

ECF'NW.

Aug 31, 2005
if there is anyone here with the ability to change thread titles can you change The Running Killer Info/Interview Thread to The Running "Killer" Info/Interview Thread

Sep 4, 2006
In the interview when Tech said that one of the vital people in NWA, why would it have to be Ice Cube? What about it being Dr. Dre? From what Travis said, Shawn is working with Young Buck, who hooked up the track with Kutt, so who is to say that Shawn didn't get the hook up with Dr. Dre on a track?

Aug 31, 2005
Updated 4/8
added new sampler info, like always see anything thats wrong let me know
also if you need credit for being a Contributor get at me, im pretty sure ive got everyone but just incase

Aug 31, 2005
is it safe for me to take Lil Kim off the possible freatures list?

ive only seen her name tossed around in 1 interview as someone who tech would like to get on Killer, and that was a minute ago

Feb 9, 2006
In the interview when Tech said that one of the vital people in NWA, why would it have to be Ice Cube? What about it being Dr. Dre? From what Travis said, Shawn is working with Young Buck, who hooked up the track with Kutt, so who is to say that Shawn didn't get the hook up with Dr. Dre on a track?
HAHA.. Cause it costs $250,000 minimum to fuck with Dre unless your cool with him.

Feb 9, 2006
I remember a interview a while back Tech said he was gonna have a song called "Wheeties" on there as well...

Anyone else remember this? Cant fuckin tell which interview but I know I heard him say that b4....

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I remember a interview a while back Tech said he was gonna have a song called "Wheeties" on there as well...

Anyone else remember this? Cant fuckin tell which interview but I know I heard him say that b4....
I vaguely recall this as well.