The Robin Williams Plan

  • Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2003
751
0
0
#22
miggidy, I was laughing at the guy who said Australians were from Australia. Australia's indigenous people are dark and in body type somewhere inbetween Fijians and Africans.

Europeans are indigneous to, you guessed it, Europe!

No original Canadians were white. Norweigans and Swedes may have traveled to American before Christopher Columbus, but it is unlikely they permanently setlled.

All Anglo Canadians are European transplants.
 
Mar 18, 2003
5,372
194
0
39
#25
already dead. said:
I was laughing at the guy who said Australians were from Australia.
Who said that? I don't think anyone mentioned Australians other then me, and I only asked a question concerning them.
 
Jul 24, 2002
4,878
5
0
43
www.soundclick.com
#27
AdolfOliverBush said:
Actually, what he said was directed at all of you who hate Bush, our government, and our foreign policy. All he is pointing out are the alternatives.

By the way, where the hell does he mention any kind of racial remark?



3. All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are. France should welcome them.


What does people who do not like Bush have to do with undocumented people?
And more importantly what caused this jack ass to assume the 911 attackers were undocumented people?
The answer is racism.... In "my" opinion....
You on the other hand might say it was ignorance.
But isn't racism a result of ignorance?


4. All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit. No one from a terrorist nation would be allowed in. NO ONE! If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.


What more do you want?
 
Mar 18, 2003
5,372
194
0
39
#28
How is the man racist for writing this article in a comedic fashion; while Chris Rock is not for the racial slander he uses on his show's and standup performances. Most BLACK television show's express some sort of attitude against WHITE people, whether that be as a joke or not. So again, what is the difference when a WHITE man does it?

Reverse Racism
 
#31
It could be looked at as racist. But I just look at it as sarcasm. I'm not ready to get all up in arms about it though. If you just look at it as sarcasm, it's funny. But of course, if you look at it as a heavy racist comment, then of course, it's not funny. I'd rather laugh than be mad.
 
May 21, 2002
3,955
127
0
47
Sacramento, CA
#32
1) That email has been circulating the web since the Force MD's broke up.

2) Robin Williiams never said any of it.

"One would expect a piece written by Robin Williams to be smart and funny, which this lackluster rehash of the sort of lowest-common-denominator foreigner-bashing one would expect to hear on right-wing talk radio is not. Apart from the final quotation (an actual quip, sans original context, from his comedy act), Williams — a so-called "San Francisco liberal" whose political views have angered conservatives and earned him billing on at least one Internet-posted "celebrity blacklist" — clearly did not write the thing.

Who did write it remains a mystery, if not a particularly interesting one. Early versions circulated in March 2003 before the Robin Williams tagline was added went entirely uncredited."

 
Mar 18, 2003
5,372
194
0
39
#33
miggidy said:
What does Chris Rock have to do with this conversation?
So just because you think Chris Rock is racist towards whites,
it's ok for Robin Williams to be racist towards Arabs?
Chris Rock is not what im focusing on, it's what he says compared to what Robin Williams said. Does Rock's racial slander make it OK for Williams to write that article? Certainly not. But why do we look at one as racist and the other as comedy. Why can't a WHITE person use race in a comedic performance just the same?

History does not justify any form of racism for any one race in this world. Robin Williams was not a slave owner, and Chris Rock was not a slave. There is no reason for one to be OK, and not the other.
 
Jul 24, 2002
4,878
5
0
43
www.soundclick.com
#38
Nitro the Guru said:
Chris Rock is not what im focusing on, it's what he says compared to what Robin Williams said. Does Rock's racial slander make it OK for Williams to write that article? Certainly not. But why do we look at one as racist and the other as comedy. Why can't a WHITE person use race in a comedic performance just the same?

History does not justify any form of racism for any one race in this world. Robin Williams was not a slave owner, and Chris Rock was not a slave. There is no reason for one to be OK, and not the other.
Chris is notorious for his racial jokes, and so is Davd Chapelle, Carlos Mencia, and a few other white comedians.

Williams is not known for such jokes.
So for him to say it and then backtrack sayin that he's just a comedian won't change nuthin.
None of the comedians above have made political statements like the one Williams allegedly made....
 
Jul 24, 2002
4,878
5
0
43
www.soundclick.com
#39
Droopy Eye said:
Robin Williams didn't write this "article".

Pssst! God isn't the one behind the bible either....
Very possible. But why would someone play him out of all comedians?

Then who is? It is very obvious to me that the scripture has his finger prints all over it. You have to be careful with it though, there's people out there who hide the truth through deciet....
 
Apr 25, 2002
4,721
2,568
113
39
Houston
#40
miggidy said:

3. All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are. France should welcome them.


What does people who do not like Bush have to do with undocumented people?
And more importantly what caused this jack ass to assume the 911 attackers were undocumented people?
The answer is racism.... In "my" opinion....
You on the other hand might say it was ignorance.
But isn't racism a result of ignorance?


4. All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit. No one from a terrorist nation would be allowed in. NO ONE! If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.


What more do you want?
Where does this article talk about the 9/11 hijackers? And where does it say all illegal aliens are Arabs? How is this just targeted at Arabs? It says all illegal aliens, not just Arabs, Mexicans, Cubans, etc. ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS. Personally, I could care less about illegal aliens coming here. But how come they can come to our country illegally, but we can't go into their country "illegally"?