The Remedy 2 Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2004
Why do they call it 5Fith Coast... what is the meaning behind it?
Cause Arizona is a desert... only thing I could think of is that the East was the first coast to blow up in rap/hip-hop, the West was the second coast to blow up and the South was the third coast to hit the scene... but the fifth coast we have none.. we only have three coasts in the U.S.

I guess it's just a name?

I heard Arizona is a nice place to live, lax automotive laws, low cost of living, etc.

Nick470

EclipseGFX
May 10, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
www.eclipsegfx.com
yeah i'm not sure what the meaning is..lol..but AZ is nice homie!! i'm from washington state been here in AZ for 8 years..love it down here..weather is perfect except in the summertime but besides that dope!! alot of people call it the next LA..

Nick470

EclipseGFX
May 10, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
www.eclipsegfx.com
appreciate it..just got told by my dude that its not what he was thinking..he likes pieces of it..and wants me to use the "impact" font..which is gay..but what can u do..got to figure out how to flip it without losing the feel..

Here is the Part One of the Series that he wants me to use as reference..I personally think this one is shitty but he wants me to keep it like that..or similar to that..don't know why..but what do u think??

Jun 25, 2005
appreciate it..just got told by my dude that its not what he was thinking..he likes pieces of it..and wants me to use the "impact" font..which is gay..but what can u do..got to figure out how to flip it without losing the feel..

Here is the Part One of the Series that he wants me to use as reference..I personally think this one is shitty but he wants me to keep it like that..or similar to that..don't know why..but what do u think??

Damn that is shitty LOL
Maybe doin that concept but add your style to it? But I like tha cover you did but hey tha customers always right I guess