The recent preorders!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2007
So I preordered the lynch cd today and to my surprise there was no bonus preordering song. I knew that going in from the banner but my question is why? I thought it might be a one time thing until I got the big scoob preorder email today and of course no bonus song. I can't speak for everyone but the autograph and song are the only reasons I preorder and pay 15 dollars when I don't have to. I don't care about a sticker or a shirt that will fit me once until I wash it and it shrinks. I wish u could choose an option to get the shirt or not for lower shipping cost. I'm sorry I don't mean to bitch or complain but strange music is making it harder and harder for me to justify spending $28 for a cd I haven't heard yet. I'm just saying keep the shirt give me the song.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Yeah and then I stay ten minutes from the headquarters. I know it don't cost that much to ship a cd down the street and around the corner,smh.
Well, it's not as if it's picked up at their warehouse and then the mailman walks down the street and around the corner to drop it in your mailbox. It goes back to the post office and goes through the process the same as those other packages before coming your way. Not saying their shipping prices aren't outrageous when they're already charging an arm and a leg anyway, but...

Anyone remember when they charged $18.98 for MLK and had it autographed, gave tthe free decal with it and free shipping because they realized their prices were ridiculous but had to be that high to satisfy retail? What happened to that? Oh... they were giving out free MP3s too. But, uh... iTunes charges $.99 for one track... I guess there's the shirt, but...

Jan 29, 2006
Well, it's not as if it's picked up at their warehouse and then the mailman walks down the street and around the corner to drop it in your mailbox. It goes back to the post office and goes through the process the same as those other packages before coming your way. Not saying their shipping prices aren't outrageous when they're already charging an arm and a leg anyway, but...

Anyone remember when they charged $18.98 for MLK and had it autographed, gave tthe free decal with it and free shipping because they realized their prices were ridiculous but had to be that high to satisfy retail? What happened to that? Oh... they were giving out free MP3s too. But, uh... iTunes charges $.99 for one track... I guess there's the shirt, but...
the shirts are cheezy and only one size lol

Nov 14, 2002
I feel much better having a shirt in my hand, whether it fits or not, rather than a song that I was going to dl for free anyhow. I say "Less digital dl's, more stickers and shirts" when it comes to pre-orders.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
No more pre-orders for me. Mixed Plate was the last one for me. The shirts are crap. I don't want a free shirt when I won't even spend cash on the shit they are actually selling.

Shipping costs kill it for me. Pre-orders used to have free shipping didn't they? I have so many autographs now and so does everyone else that they don't even mean much anymore. I like the stickers though.

I will buy the albums I like on itunes. Sorry Scoob but I will only buy the song I like off your album.

Oct 17, 2006
i want a little creativity. I like the shirts. I like the songs more. I like the autographs...

but change the shirt up every once in a while...some of the other cheap merch could get thrown in there instead of a shirt or something.

bandana, poster, money clip, lanyard, mixing it up would be cool.

yeah, and those shipping costs....................

May 1, 2009
they should have something where you can choose what you want to come with your preorder instead of them just picking whatever it is. Have an option of like 5 things you get to choose from so it could be something different everytime. Also if it does come with a shirt like it always does now the person who purchased the shirt should get to choose the size that best fits them instead of Strange assuming an xl is the best size for everyone.

Nov 14, 2002
It wouldn't hurt to send out black tees also. I can't wear white without fucking it up in the first 10 mins of the day, so those shirts (even if they weren't too small) just sit in the closet.

Nov 14, 2002
Obviously.

But if you're just giving away tees with preorders, it's obviously for promotional reasons. But it's a waste of money on Strange's part to bother making them for promotion when they sit in people's closets until they're eventually lost.

Oct 17, 2006
I get that logistically (and probably financially) it would be difficult, but I do agree with zero on the picking of items...........

And if they were preorder only items, rare and worth it, some people would preorder 5 of them just to get all 5 items.

Jan 16, 2007
I feel much better having a shirt in my hand, whether it fits or not, rather than a song that I was going to dl for free anyhow. I say "Less digital dl's, more stickers and shirts" when it comes to pre-orders.
thing is if they dont release it u dont have the song........

ill get far more use out of a song then i will a shirt......hell fuck the shirt all together id rather have an album poster or some shit at least i can hang that on my wall. but personally if i wore a strange music tshirt everyday id feel like either a douchebag or a juggalo or both......

like i said before everyone has their own personal preference but id rather have the extra song id otherwise not get to hear.....im mean hell for Damn Fool they could at least release the full version of Diary Of a Dinosaur (if Scoob didn't make any extra tracks that didn't make the album which I highly doubt).....

All I know is if they do away with the autographs Im never gunna preorder again....and hopefully they make enough this time so I dont have to wait an extra 2 weeks after the release like I did with Bad Season...

here are the extra tracks theyve released

Killer
Take It Off
She Thinks Ima Psycho
A Lil Story
Freaks Of The Industry
Tonight
Yeah Bitch
Same OG
What's Your Psycho

Those are some dope ass tracks if ask me and if they never included em you would have never woulda heard any of them except She Thinks Ima Psycho....