The reason Black Ice Click didnt perform at May Day

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
shit was fucking wack

fucking event staff was horrible, not allowing smoking, bitchin about tickets, total bullshit

lil flip was the shortest set ever, all the openers sucked ass, rich was rappin over his vocals and seemed incredibily fucked up so that was weak, shawna looked like that bitch was on some coke or something she was NOT right.....

nuggie man was great though and oh where the fuck was 40?! so many people were HEATED about that, total bait and switch. i think the organizers never even booked him, pissed alot of us off. not to mention the dj'ing sucked ass and played the same songs in between sets wtf?

just had to get that off my chest, not worth the 45 + parking + ass rape ticketmaster fees

May 25, 2005
damn, that sux hella much!! trust me, we woulda put on a hell of a show for yall! check for us in the future, maybe we will be on next year...check the myspace page, we actually make GOOD music. if you dont want all that gangsta gangsta, increase the murder rate type shit then fuck wit us. we make party music and thoughtful music, fuck wit us!! so 40 was the only one who didnt show?

Jun 24, 2004
Well we need to demand more from whoever wants to put a show on in KC...Ive been down to Houston about a dozen damn times this yr and its always poppin cant see why KC has this dam problem....I heard the tix were sellin well But when I spoke w/ my dude at the station he said they werent sellin. ( I got mines from the station and gave them to my server @ Applebee's as a tip) hell maybe I should have gave her a tip.

was the crowd almost sold out? the venue half full?