the realst ''rich the factor''

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2004
What???????????????

.223 said:
tell me why does 99.99% of kc rappers have to sound like(a crackhead version of) him????
it kills me

You must of only heard of FT, SG's, and alot of those rappers that want to get that Dime Block sound. You must of never heard Pittsburgh Philthy and TuT-C. He's the real deal. He's from the Dime Block but sounds nothing like Rich. That's way KC love Philthy! He's the next best thing Coming!!!!

Feb 26, 2004
DJ LOON said:
the best i dont know, tech n9ne is the best imo out of kc, but they are tite, they need to get some new real albums out and leave them mixtape jackin beats cd's alone.

I don't know Loon, That sounds a tad bit like hatred! If the street didn't love it and buy it he wouldn't do it. At first people used to say Damn, I'm tired of hearing Rich over the same beats now they ( not you ) hating on the Mixtape game! After 18 or 19 real albums we love to hear the Factor killa industry Tracks. I bet people who say that don't got half of them old CD's!!! Plus Major Factor Records did just drop 3 real non-mixtape ablums this year!!! Rush-Retail Ready, Sliccs-A Money Fedish, Major Factor Records- Collectors Edition :rolleyes:

Sicc OG
Dec 2, 2002
Street_Heat said:
You must of only heard of FT, SG's, and alot of those rappers that want to get that Dime Block sound. You must of never heard Pittsburgh Philthy and TuT-C. He's the real deal. He's from the Dime Block but sounds nothing like Rich. That's way KC love Philthy! He's the next best thing Coming!!!!
truthfully i hadn't actually heard audio of pitt until the other day, after i posted that. someone linked his soundclick page said he's from OP or somethin.
i agree he has a much different, better sound that the normal kc.
but still that makes it 99.99998%.
he's the only only other kc person(beside the big ones) i've heard on this site that isn't total garbage.
now, i know i haven't heard everything, or nearly half probably.
it just seems the people who get audio links and mentioned in posts and shit are garbage.

have any audio of "TuT-C"?

the best and most talented rappers in kc for some reason do not have the resources or means to get any exposure. off the top of my head i know of at least 4 people more lyrically gifted and better styled than the ones we hear so often.
i will bring some of them out this summer, to do this barren desert some justice

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
naww no hatred homie, i just feel rich got more to offer than mixtapes....but u say he slangin em like hotcats, so hell i cant knock his hustle.. like i said no hatred dont get it twisted i just tend to speak whats on my mind when im on one without even thinkin' haha...i wasnt one who was tired of his beats hell i love that knock he be pushin'...but i was just stated my opinion homie, rich and tech are the pioneers that got me into listening to the kc music scene... i just miss how our music used to be thats it...but times change and aint shit i can do about it hehe..oh yea is Major Factor Records- Collectors Edition recycled tracks..? or so it looks like from the tracklist.. if so ill just save my dinero holmes, dont get me wrong i copped 98% major factors releases. also did ghetto russel simmons drop and was that a album with real beats or mixtape style? i still need to cop that new rush tho..i dont care too much for slicc and havent heard anything good from him yet.. maybe im sleepin'.
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=139270
damn interesting find hahah...check it out. at least i aint the only one. i feel em 100%