the real tech n9ne forum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 19, 2008
tbh tech is swaying into a juggalo crowd when he started off as a gangster "blood" rapper is kinda dumb. if you listen to his old school songs he was himself, his new shit is dope and all that just not what he was. and tbh the crowd he caters too makes me never want to see his concerts, a bunch of ignorant juggalos acting hard.

Feb 9, 2006
EINSTEIN:
This thread isn't about you not hating Tech now. Its about how your a little self conscience bitch.

"Oh, Im almost 30. I have maintain the expected appearance! I have to listen to what 30 year olds listen too! I cant be associated with teenagers!"

Tech is more amazing now than ever. Your just a bitch that either used Tech's music to make yourself look HARDER than you were or tried to make yourself "special" because you listened to him when no one knew who he was. I've been listening since Absolute Power dropped. Now I'm 26 and I'm not gonna stop listening to my favorite rapper because I'm worried about my "image" in relation to his other fans. That just shows how fucking insecure and fake a person is to begin with.

Nov 6, 2005
EINSTEIN:
This thread isn't about you not hating Tech now. Its about how your a little self conscience bitch.

"Oh, Im almost 30. I have maintain the expected appearance! I have to listen to what 30 year olds listen too! I cant be associated with teenagers!"

Tech is more amazing now than ever. Your just a bitch that either used Tech's music to make yourself look HARDER than you were or tried to make yourself "special" because you listened to him when no one knew who he was. I've been listening since Absolute Power dropped. Now I'm 26 and I'm not gonna stop listening to my favorite rapper because I'm worried about my "image" in relation to his other fans. That just shows how fucking insecure and fake a person is to begin with.
Although I wouldnt swing the hate elbows around so much, I agree with this to some point.

Yes, I could care less what other people think of my personal music choices, but I do see why anyone could be swayed from seeing a show due to what kind of people theyre going to have to share their immediate space with. I HAVE seen a drop in cuzzalos in my area, and a rise in just average listeners... but that may be the fact I spend less time in the crowds and more at the bar... Do juggallos just stop going to show once they hit puberty, or are they just that cheap? (Low blow to some of you jugs that I can say I get along with, just an observation).

May 7, 2008
Do juggallos just stop going to show once they hit puberty

hahah i thought it was them in puberty trying to fuck fat bitches that made these people lol but i guess we could be both right :p

Jan 11, 2010
Does anyone else go and read the posts on this site? Ever since I started reading this shit I find myself losing interest in tech. I'm from Kansas and have been a fan since cbts, but then I realize that most of his fans now are punk little kids that become obsessed with gimmicks and tech is starting to cater to them. I'm almost 30 and I feel embarrassed still listening to him, it feels like he is turning into an icp like artist. I know tech can out rap almost anybody on the planet, but he does not have to have a theme for every album and a fake persona to push it. Just make some real music and evolve and don't limit yourself to what 17 year old kids in Denver can relate to. I know I'm rambling but I'm drunk and I'm ready for tech to grow the fuck up! Fuck 6's and 7's fuck gates, fuck kod and fuck theme music just make music
really i think your a dumbass for saying some shit like he dont have have a theme and "fake" a persona....look at actors...they take critical steps into submersing themselves into a role...plus he could be feeling in that mode at the time of putting together the album...or just getting in that mode to go 100 percent on it...what other gimicks?...i dont know its just if you followed tech out the gate you would know he is a master of theatrics...why would you expect any less?

Oct 16, 2006
Does anyone else go and read the posts on this site? Ever since I started reading this shit I find myself losing interest in tech. I'm from Kansas and have been a fan since cbts, but then I realize that most of his fans now are punk little kids that become obsessed with gimmicks and tech is starting to cater to them. I'm almost 30 and I feel embarrassed still listening to him, it feels like he is turning into an icp like artist. I know tech can out rap almost anybody on the planet, but he does not have to have a theme for every album and a fake persona to push it. Just make some real music and evolve and don't limit yourself to what 17 year old kids in Denver can relate to. I know I'm rambling but I'm drunk and I'm ready for tech to grow the fuck up! Fuck 6's and 7's fuck gates, fuck kod and fuck theme music just make music
I agree with you man, I like his music but I don't like his fans... at all.

EINSTEIN:

Do you have a mental disability?