the real tech n9ne forum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2006
Does anyone else go and read the posts on this site? Ever since I started reading this shit I find myself losing interest in tech. I'm from Kansas and have been a fan since cbts, but then I realize that most of his fans now are punk little kids that become obsessed with gimmicks and tech is starting to cater to them. I'm almost 30 and I feel embarrassed still listening to him, it feels like he is turning into an icp like artist. I know tech can out rap almost anybody on the planet, but he does not have to have a theme for every album and a fake persona to push it. Just make some real music and evolve and don't limit yourself to what 17 year old kids in Denver can relate to. I know I'm rambling but I'm drunk and I'm ready for tech to grow the fuck up! Fuck 6's and 7's fuck gates, fuck kod and fuck theme music just make music

Jan 10, 2006
I downloaded 6's and 7'S before it came out with every intention to buy it,but I can't support dude anymore, its all fake. And I've have every album and DVD he has put out, I have even bought multiple albums he has been featured on like the 2pac one with keep on keeping on, been to 13 concerts spent alot of money but I'm done listening to him rap about how he's better then everyone else and how he's not appreciated, done listening to songs about a 40 year old is fucking all his fans girls. Fuck the pledge and who gives a fuck about if the 'mainstrem' goes tech. For a guy who said fti you sure talk about the mainstream and radio and video alot. Tech N9ne=Mitch Bade

May 7, 2008
i dont agree with everything you sayd but when i look over there and see all these children and emo hardcore wannabes faces everywhere i do feel shitty..but fuck them ive been bumping this shit for a while... nothing u can do about it..there all sheep them people they see us bumping the shit they all follow..happens that way with everyone its just gotten worse for tech... u can see why a certain dj called tech the king of white trash..

techs music is still good so i guess u just need to not look at those people and if u ever come in contact with them just point in laugh at there wannabe asses..all good

d2v

Sicc OG
Sep 18, 2006
wow einstein I don't know how tech is going to sleep at night once the word gets out that you aren't supporting him. He might breakdown right on stage when he doesn't see you in the audience. Oh no

May 7, 2008
haha he did say alot of hateful shit..

but i bet alot of techs old audience is feeling some of what he said with all the new fans poppin up < look at the arguements about this "pledge" most of the older fans are like why do the pledge ? because everyone can do it..meaning all this emo looking kids can also do it so it doesnt really mean anything to them.. or they just think the pledge is fucking stupid :p

Nov 14, 2002
I think Casperog is a decent TRT9 draft trade.

There must be someone there that can replace him...

Can we just organize some sort of "STFU-Ban-Draft" between there and here?

May 7, 2008
lol i came from the original tech n9ne forums back when it was barely moderated and everyone had download links up haha that was ages ago..than i remember them telling people to come here for a little while..but i guess most of the people from there got ethugged out by the locals and never stayed here <...

people like kirby been around for so many fkin years i remember that dude on everything along with others.. im basically furniture compared to some :p why u hating on me lol u mustnt of seen the crazyness over there to wanna trade me :(

Sep 30, 2002
lol i came from the original tech n9ne forums back when it was barely moderated and everyone had download links up haha that was ages ago..than i remember them telling people to come here for a little while..but i guess most of the people from there got ethugged out by the locals and never stayed here <...

people like kirby been around for so many fkin years i remember that dude on everything along with others.. im basically furniture compared to some :p why u hating on me lol u mustnt of seen the crazyness over there to wanna trade me :(
You didn't come from original nothing. I think Kirby is cool but a lot of you guys were in the single digits almost 10 years ago when we were frequenting these forums, or before that when m80 was up.

May 7, 2008
yea some of yaz been around long time before i came around im just saying i aint exactly new lol kirby , tormentid and a few others been on everything not just here for a long time i remember way bak trading with em on ol skool soulseek chats and shit haha most of us was on that ol winmx shit.. if u ever wanted something rareish that we didnt have we went to the old skool t9 forums just ask and a cool fka would put up the link lol i miss that

i owe alot of people round here for all the help building collections asmo before he did his school thing use to hook me up..even kain was real helpful bak in the day.. i think its a pretty good list of the usual round here.. kains like a walking tech n9ne wiki lol u dont see many new comers round here for good reason tho.. most of em get chewed up and end up on that other shit < they dont know what they missing in terms of "community" guess its hard to see the light when zero and that starts attackin em :p

Dec 14, 2005
LOL

Clearly a prunk dost, but still your way off man

Where are these gimmicks and fake personas you speak of? All ive heard is dope ass music ever since I started listening. Yeah, the pledge is a little much, but do like I do, skip the track, forget its there, and listen to the MUSIC. Maybe when im 30 ill think that im too old for his stuff.. as of right now, hes made some of his best music ever imo

Heres another little nugget of advice: dont go to trt9 forums

Jan 8, 2006
its not necessarily Tech catering to a specific group of people.. it's just the fact that the younger generation of kids are extremely ignorant, uneducated, and only have interest in whats happening on twitter and facebook. People are just becoming dumbed-down in general... and unfortunately this is the growing trend

Nov 14, 2002
ts not necessarily Tech catering to a specific group of people.. it's just the fact that the younger generation of kids are extremely ignorant, uneducated, and only have interest in whats happening on twitter and facebook. People are just becoming dumbed-down in general... and unfortunately this is the growing trend
That's the same shit your parents said about you. Congratulations, Mr. Burns. Here's your walker, your replacement hip, and your denture glue...

You're an old fucking man. LoL.