the REAL siccness.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2004
wow these bitches are stupid

funny thing is you might hollar at this bitch in the club or some shit & turns out she has a beastiality video on the net... damn shame too.

link.... weirdo shit.

Amazing dog sex - Dog sex - Zootube365.com
Holy fuck....hope that bitch gets doggy herpes or something. No man should ever put his dick in her puss or mouth again!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Holy fuck....hope that bitch gets doggy herpes or something. No man should ever put his dick in her puss or mouth again!
one day she gonna fool some idiot into eating her pussu.

she went n sucked her dogs dick, i hope this bitch never has kids & kisses em with that dirty whore mouth of hers

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
tell you what you fucking wannabe mexican gangster that aint really fitting in from the streets to the fuckin retard house they sent you to to the siccness...

you couldnt fuck my momma cause she dont like wannabe wack ass nortenos that could only wish for a darker shade of skin but you sunburn when they turn the lights on in your loser ass halfway house. pasty ass paleskin bitchass "wish I was mexican" ass filty dee bitchmade faggot.

tell you what you fuckin punk, they sent you to that halfway house cause you took a plea & couldnt do state time. I seen buster ass fake bitches like you before & they ended up bloody before they left my golden presence.

So bow to a REAL whiteboy you fuckin faggot & recognize what it is like to not want to ride for, act like, & embrace a race you could never be you bitch.

ETHER. FUCK YOUR MOMMA FAGGOT.

Last edited: