The Re-Up ... as promised

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
to be honest, im feelin it alot but theres a little too many singin songs on here with too many effects of your voice. thats just my two cents. now dont get my wrong, the production is top fuckin notch, i just prefer the harder songs like Big Headed 2, Get It On, Whatchamacallit, and Drummer Boy. and again to be honest, this is the first nonstop album ive heard except for snippets of the first Hustle. ive heard the production before, and obviously Natural Disasterz was hard as fuck. but dude is filthy on the tracks and on the mic. i would like to see him with A-Wax more, and I would love to hear Anonimous aka Tha Loco from washington on some of his tracks, even 151 too. also, these are my thoughts after one days of str8 bumpin it, so i might grow to like some of the other tracks more or less you never know

Jul 12, 2002
Props for being a man of your word and dropping it when you said you would. (Other NW artists take note)

Shit slaps though, as no surprise. I'm gonna spin some of these out this weekend. Can't wait to hear the rest of what you have coming up. Thanks for the free album!

PS When are you planning on uppin those other tracks that didn't make the cut that we were talking about in the other thread?

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
preciate the feedback!! and i always had two distinct sides as an artist

been bangin and seen family killed and been on both sides of the gun so the gangsta shit is always my home...

and like any male mammal, i love the fuck out of pussy and women so those songs always pop up.. and i find myself makin em more and more to tell you the truth,

because even tho gettin some handshakes and dap from a dude who respects my shit is nice, i like the money and the pussy i get from females when i create songs for them...

glad you liked it tho yall.. this is the first of 3 cd's comin out this summer if i already havent said it... older material to hold yall over till the rest of it drops

Apr 14, 2003
^^ Hell motherfuckin yeah. lookin forward to it. I've had that "Get It On" instrumental sittin on my hard drive for a while now...Fuckin banger. out of the 15 tracks i play like 13 of em. that's pretty damn good. Never heard Get Dat Doe before yesterday, shit's probbaly one of my faves on the album...

If you got any edited versions of any songs, toss em my way, a friend of mine has a radio show out here and she's down to play whatever.