The Quasi-Official Halloween Picture Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Sixxness said:
Shea...thanks for the PM and the heads up on this...You fuckin bastard...LOL...

And no, that faggot isn't my friend, on myspace, or anywhere.

Harold, maybe the reason I say you dont' know me...is cause you really don't. Maybe you should think about that, just for once. You don't make a single difference to me, you could be dead or alive and my life would be the same.
We were friends on MySpace, at first. Guess which butt-hurt person deleted who in a fit of anger, jealousy, or some other feminine bitch-made emotion?

You bum-rush my threads--contributing nothing--and constantly have my name in your mouth. Maybe you should find another outlet, because fucking with me doesn't work for you.

Never has.

Never will.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Wow, I didn't know Harold was that mad about not being my Myspace friend...Dog, that shit was hella long ago, when you came back to the Siccness before you started acting like a BITCH (which is suprising, you always act like one, so you covered it up well)....

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
You act like I care how long ago it was. I have people on my MySpace friends I've never talked to, and I'm sure you do too. The fact you would go out of your way to track my name down and click delete shows something extra.

Look.....I know you're upset that nobody wanted you to go to any Halloween parties, and that sucks. But you need to relax and realize that MANY people on this board also stayed in on one of the biggest party nights of the year.

Now swallow your ego already, and kindly get the fuck out of my thread.

Aug 7, 2006
Dirty Shoez said:
You act like I care how long ago it was. I have people on my MySpace friends I've never talked to, and I'm sure you do too. The fact you would go out of your way to track my name down and click delete shows something extra.

Look.....I know you're upset that nobody wanted you to go to any Halloween parties, and that sucks. But you need to relax and realize that MANY people on this board also stayed in on one of the biggest party nights of the year.

Now swallow your ego already, and kindly get the fuck out of my thread.
lmao damn