The Quasi-Official Halloween Picture Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
...look like preacher dood's hand is.... ah forget it LOL..

@jacktracks: no offense when i say this but when i first seen that cd cover i thought it was a photoshop somebody did to clown..

Aug 8, 2003
o ok... well that shit did have me laffin folkarelli.. it was the shirt and shower cap that did it.. good luck with ya thang..

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
DukeNaintEZ said:
@jack tracks...so what are you suppose to be??? and is that her belly button pokin through her costume??? lol, just had to give ya shit.....

hahahahaha, i was soposed to be my boy i rap with Playa Play, and lol at the belly button pokin out..

im watchin the tape i got right now from both nights, theres some good stuff, i'll post some stills in this thread once i dump into imovie.. bitches were not thinkin twice about flashin the camera..

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Harold, are those the same two hoes that were in the other pictures with you? If you haven't fucked them both by now (or hell, even one), you're a FAG...Are you really a 22 year old virgin going on 23? lol...

Sadly though, I can't post a picture...I'm not dressing up. I was going to be Jesus but I have other shit I have to do.

Feb 9, 2003
Harold, I give you props for being so close to that white chick. She would make me cream in her mouth. But I know you ain't fucking that, you're just in the friend zone and it seems you always will be with her. Maybe you're content with that situation, but regardless, my prop giving stops there. So go fuck her and you shall get my approval.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
Harold, I give you props for being so close to that white chick. She would make me cream in her mouth. But I know you ain't fucking that, you're just in the friend zone and it seems you always will be with her. Maybe you're content with that situation, but regardless, my prop giving stops there. So go fuck her and you shall get my approval.
I just have the fun and post the pictures..... you can draw your own conclusions

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^If them blondes were my friends i woulda fucked at least one of em by now

commando is right, the friend zone is bad juju unless you get drunk an fuck every once in awhile and that shit almost always goes bad too I been down that road before