The purge

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
The strangers was garbage, this will be the same.

What happened to horror movies?

Freddy got turned into some cat looking pedo who isn't scary.

Jason went to space and then had a wwf match with Freddy that was corny as fuck.

Hell raiser has 10 movies after 2 and sucked after 1.

Chucky had 2, then pulled some Tom a Jerry shit.

Mike Myers turned into a emo faggot.

TCM also turned into some family wwf type shit.

Now we have world war z coming up, which will be a flop bc the movie looks retarded and has nothing to do with the book + zombies faster then 28 days later? Really. Is this what we have come to? Why are horror movies not scary? Why are they pg13?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
where this movie really failed is that it took its controversial storyline and did nothing with it, didnt dig deeper into it

also,enough with the "scary people breaking into your house" theme. there was a trailer for another movie, before the Purge, that was the exact same idea. my beef is why do horror movies all have to be the same? cant they do some real life shit, like the Zodiac, but not make it about the investigation? make it about the guy terrorizing people out in the woods or on a dark road or some shit?? its really not that difficult.

the only good news i've read lately is that James Franco just wrapped up filming an adaptation of Cormac McCarthy's (The Road, No Country for Old Men, All the Pretty Horses) book Child of God which should be scary, and at the very least creepy.

the plot description from IMDB- "A violent-prone loner moves to the mountains of Tennessee and lives in a cave. "

Props: TLALOC
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
This movie sucked. Shit is like an ad for contraception. The combined IQ of the family was 3. Who the fuck goes "well my daughter ran away in the house I live in, but the lights are off so shes gone forever"?

Props: Mixerr

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
also what good is a security system if people can get in?? why dont they have a bunker or a safe room? ALSO remember seeing ethan hawke's gun collection? dude had like 6 guns. why didnt he use them shits?

Props: evolution8