THE "Post Your Graffiti" THREAD......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Thanks, Phil. The Batman one is yet to be finished, the clock one was the brain child of an epiphany that the concept of time is relative to the sun and moon, the tree w/ sun and cloud was a shading technique test, the black background with the inset eye actually has speckles in it at closer detail and makes the pupil look like a spiral universe, and the tree w/ blades of grass came from an impromptu drawing test.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
pleanty more to come.. i like paint trains.. but usually when i go paint trains i get so excited and forget to grab a camera.. my cell phone is cheap doesnt even have a camera.. i havent seen a phone without a camera for years.. but i got another phone that i cant use on verizon that has a camera i just plug in the card and hook it to the comp.. ghetto style.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
fuckin got arrested last night.. i dint have shit on me so they didnt charge me with shit.. just sat in booking till 4am...

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
If anyones in portland and tryin to paint. i got day spots all day.. i got chill night spots that are lit up.. i got underground tunnels. i got roof tops. trains. whatever you want. hit me up..

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
^^I wish i had enough money stacked and already finished my master. I'd seriously take you up on that offer on my west coast trip, which is bound to happen. Although i doubt i haven't already fucked up any sicc poster to the point they wanted to at least stab me a couple of times.

Keep it up Jape

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
im back in that stage that EVERYTHING i produce is shit.... then 3 months from now ill like it.. then ill start other shit and hate it.. then i like it.. its never ending.. but its progress.. shit is lookin better that what i was postin before

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
Ill be bustin pieces soon. i got shit i got ready in books and random papers.. honestly all i do now is paint.. i just can't get enough.. if im in the bay ima hit you the prodigy. you gonna have to show me the chill spots.