THE "Post Your Graffiti" THREAD......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2010
Immature ass Public property destroying assholes! What if i wrote that Scribble bullshit on your Garage door or your fucking car? Would that be Cool? How bout i write on yer fuckin face! EEEEEEEErrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I'm PISSED!!!!

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
at that point i ran out of both oranges so i couldnt do the fade, but i went to recopp and ima fix it later today, gonna add the 3d as well and maybe do the outline

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
AREOLAS 1 TWB TMC !!!!!

KYT - DTC

SHOUTS OUT TO - AK

YA KNOW 408 - REACH AOT - TMC COPE - WKT- TITS (S.C.) - I GUESS JBF BUT NEVERMIND THEM NOT A FAN ....

- AND LORDS TEACHER TCHR , 594 - BEAVER , HALO , ORFEN (SF)

GIRAFF , BUCKET , AK , MOF (SOME SNITCH) , R10 AKA ROTTEN, ROMANCE KDR CREW , DAM , TSK , ATC , & FOR THE OLD SKOOL CHILIE MOST & MTS , - REVOLT - VEKS - REMY KDR - ERA '95 - CAST 210 , PUZL 210 , REVOLT 210 - THE 210 CREW WE MADE UP ONE NIGHT CAUSE IT WAS FAST TO FILL IN ....

- We would skate all day and bomb all night - the Bird Ave 280 bridge was the shit - anybody remember when G-KAY from L.A. bomb the whole bridge over the freeway . ???????? I DON'T FUCK W/ THAT BRIDGE - I tried but that shit is slim ........

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
iver never done a legal wall in my life. but i was probably bout to hit my boys garage.. i dont ever accumulate enough paint to do anything special. i usually just 3 tone bombs. ima start fuckin with pieces.. or actually try.. i just been mastering these throwups.