THE "Post Your Graffiti" THREAD......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
like the OTR little pens?? i always hated those.

i fuck with these and put my own ink in them... you CAN NOT go wrong with this bad boy..

i buy garvey by the gallon sometimes. but like i said i mostly grab any color from fred meyer any Rutoleum Bucket paint color (CHROME IS MY FAVORIT :) BLACK IS FUCKIN BEAST AND SAIL BLUE) i love it cuz its oil based paint thats suppose to stop rust but this shit is fuckin shiny as fuck still looks wet when its dry... i filled up a couple empty decos with the chrome and the black.. i have unlimited chrome and black paint pens now... a buddy of mine just gave me a montana gold thats what them Terqouise hits are from.. love the can.. thats like a 9 dollar can LOL at anyone payin for that shit.

AF
AF
AF
AF
AF
AF
AF
http://www.4graffiti.co.uk/shop/images/uploads/OTR-084.jpg

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
Sep 17, 2007
YOU BEEN SEEING AMUNE & JEWLER ON I80 ??? MAYBE ON 50 TOO
THEY BEEN DOING FULL PEICES ON THE FREEWAY , SICK SHIT TOO......

I JUST GOT 100 PINK DOTS & 100 N.Y. FATS ...... IM SET & READY TO COVER UP SOME LOW ASS BILLBOARDS .......
i dont really ride on I80 but i drive 50 everyday, so i check for it.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
i recorded that with a canon powershot, once i was done recording i transferred it to my laptop, edited it in imovieHD, sped the shots, put some music in the background and exported the video to youtube and that's pretty much it