The Post Yo Bitches Ass Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
there was another pic up that went down, u cant really judge from one fuzzy pic brodie, but I guarantee u that any of my bitches > timebomb's chubby tranny
show me One picture of a broad you knockin or stfu,not no pic of no dirty tired boyish lookin faggot ass shit

Feb 11, 2006
Incisions @Incisions be like...

lol but u posted the face of the bitch u fucked n that alone was enough to render her a potential tranny......u tryin 2 hard 2 clown offa 1 fuzzy booty pic when uv been confirmed as the dude who brags about fuckin the uglies n shit lmao, ol' shallow hal lookin mufucka

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
This bitch looks NOTHING like a tranny & I'd run thru that booty with a quickness....

The siccness has spooken!
Incisions @Incisions pls post full face & body pics of your hoes instead of the blurry booty pic.

We will nee to judge this, possibly create a user poll.

Aug 17, 2011
This bitch looks NOTHING like a tranny & I'd run thru that booty with a quickness....

The siccness has spooken!
Incisions @Incisions pls post full face & body pics of your hoes instead of the blurry booty pic.

We will nee to judge this, possibly create a user poll.

like I said, id beat....but lets not lie to ourselves, that's the typa bitch that looks MUCH better in clothes bru...ol' stretchin that fatass belly to make it look flat lookin hoe lmao

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
like I said, id beat....but lets not lie to ourselves, that's the typa bitch that looks MUCH better in clothes bru...ol' stretchin that fatass belly to make it look flat lookin hoe lmao
you must have forgot I like fat bitches.... this is a skinny chick in my eyes, & I highly doubt what you are saying is true.

I've fucked with some real tubbers breh, this bitch needs a pizza.

Nov 18, 2010
I wish I still had Facebook, I'd find a pic of this one Ukrainian girl I was smashing who was pretty AF and had a bomb ass. It was jokes, first nigght i met her she wouldn't shut up so my friend threw a pillow at her face n she started going off talking hella shit to him. I told her chill out, took her to next room to calm her down n smashed. Her friend walked in on us and was all judgmental n shit.

Now that same judgmental friend is on backpages I heard lmfao

Aug 17, 2011
you must have forgot I like fat bitches.... this is a skinny chick in my eyes, & I highly doubt what you are saying is true.

I've fucked with some real tubbers breh, this bitch needs a pizza.
why u think she stretchin her arm up n shit? classic fat bitch move.

don't get me wrong, I got nothing against a lil extra meet, we all kno fatties give the best head....but I don't think any1 should be bragging bout fuckin the bitch timebomb posted. it's the type of bitch u fuck and move along.

Feb 11, 2006
why u think she stretchin her arm up n shit? classic fat bitch move.

don't get me wrong, I got nothing against a lil extra meet, we all kno fatties give the best head....but I don't think any1 should be bragging bout fuckin the bitch timebomb posted. it's the type of bitch u fuck and move along.

hahaha your bitches ass lookin hella dusty tho breh you bumpin a 5yr old thread tryna clown but postin pics of bitches with dirty asses mayne ....