the portland trailblazers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
on a side note

i been gone for a few cuz i was on vacation but i got back juuuuuuuuuust in time yesterday to watch the draft etc.

dont ya just LOVE it when KP raises his hand n does the classic PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was surprised wit the trade for batum but i can understand that. i was a lil bit pissed bout lettin dorsey go but fuck it. i like the squad now, and from the get go i been wantin to get bayless.

i was listenin to 95.5 this mornin n they were interviewin bayless... lemme just say, i cant waiiiiiiit for this season to start!!!!! they asked him a Q on the lines of "how long do u think the championship window is gonna be?" and bayless's answer was "OOOOOOOOOOOH REAL QUICK!!" or somethin like that. shit made me laugh but ne waaays, 3rd straight year we come up on the MAJOR on draft night.

Mar 27, 2006
Blazers currently own the longest active playoff streak of not making the playoffs....which is 5 years.....Behind them are Bobcats,Wolves, and Knicks at 4 years....How ever the Blazers do own the 2nd longest playoff streak which is 21 years (1982-83 - 2002-03)

Sep 4, 2002
Jason Quick was on 1080 the fan today and said he has some 'god stuff' to tell them....

I can't remember word for word what he said but it was something a long the lines of the blazers have a plan and they are VERY VERY INTENT on making it happen, He said they have there eyes on two players Chris Paul and Deron Williams. Now quick said chris paul will probably sign an extension after july 1st... but he said Williams doesn't think he will be resigned until next year when he becomes a restricted free agent, and he also said that Paul Allen is gonna make something happen. Meaning he's gonna fork out a shit ton of money for one of these two guys, most likely williams, and that basically all we are doing now is trying to set ourselves up to get one of these guys...

so take it how you want, pretty interesting stuff. Paul Allen is the shit

once 1080thefan.com updates their audio section with the new audio from today I will post it.

Sep 4, 2002
Quick is one of the best beat writers in the country... he was the first one to break the news about us trading to the pacers for bayless...

I mean he's not 100% or anything.

Sep 4, 2002
feddy, u prolly follow quick more then i do so maybe thats why you know a lot... but from the times i followed him, i was just like WTF?
yeah man, I personally imma big fan of quick, is there anything he said that made you go WTF that you remember, maybe i could clarify or something... and like I said, he's not 100% but neither is any beat writer for any team

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
^u know what... i might be confused wit canzanos writin over quick.

canzano was the dumbass that said we hired iavaroni right??? or was it quick???

i guess ill follow a lil more on quick, and read his blogs... cuz at this point i refuse to read canzanos shit.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
^hahahah ya man, i usually read the shit... them people in that bitch are HILARIOUS.

i dunno if the dude posts ne more but howard da duck or someshit??? said QUACK in every post.. lol. sly poker dog?? i forget most of the names but some of em are just funny as hell.

i post under ske on that one.

Sep 4, 2002
^ dude i can't stand 95% of the people in that forum, some of them are funny, but most of them annoying....

and i really wish the Blazers official forum wasn't in the format like they have it on Olive

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
what did ya think bout when they said that blazers almost had TJ ford.... i woulda been pissed.

i was all for bayless from day 1. even though TJ is a proven NBA player he still scares me wit his injuries, and his horrible contract.

Sep 4, 2002
^we arent gonna trade for someone who is such a liability such as ford, we have to bright of a future to risk trading even more, probably woulda had to involve webster or outlaw to get Ford....