the portland trailblazers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
like i been saying. the young and fast teams are the celtics cryptonite. you wanna beat them play helta skelta basketball and hope u make ur shots. great game tonight though. the refs on both sides sucked though. they were just calling bullshit on both teams, what can ya do lol

Nov 7, 2006
i said it man. celtics ain't shit! big bad muthafuckas my ass.
who the celts beat last year in the playoffs? and didnt the kings beat ur squad? i do recal us beating them by like 50 the other night so please. maybe when u get the eurotrash off the lakers team then they can make it all the way till then u guys will stay soft with a couple hard mofuckas on ur team.

May 10, 2002
Just saw the highlights...

lol @ the Blazers having six dudes on the floor for a play, scoring AND THE REFS COUNT THE BASKET!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Nov 7, 2006
i mean they are terrible when your team shoots 31 FT's I mean, fuck, they missed so many calls for you guys
i know. i already stated that they were just plain and simple bad. it seemed like they were rookie refs or some shit. i was laughing t the calls they had against u guys and then that 6 man play was just hilarious to me.

Jul 23, 2003
all KG does is flap his gums & pull sneaky bitch shit on the court.

who the celts beat last year in the playoffs? and didnt the kings beat ur squad? i do recal us beating them by like 50 the other night so please. maybe when u get the eurotrash off the lakers team then they can make it all the way till then u guys will stay soft with a couple hard mofuckas on ur team.
clap clap! enjoy your last remaining months as champs. that's all i got to say. OH and who ended your 19 game winning streak? once again........MERRY XMAS!!!

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
KG is such a fucking dirty player, i knew it when he was minnesota, but nobody gave a shit about him when he played for them, but since he's been with boston his shady antics have come into light. reminds me of bruce bowen. fuck him, and fuck boston!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
KG is such a fucking dirty player
I WAS SAYING IT ALL THROUGHOUT THE FINALS LAST SEASON!!! IVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY BLATANT MOVING SCREENS AND NON CALLS BY AND FOR A SINGLE PLAYER UNTIL I WATCHED KEVIN GARNETT PLAY IN THE FINALS LAST YEAR!!! FUCK THAT COWARD...

and to also beat the reigning champs without our best player?
HATS OFF TO THE TRAILBLAZERS!!! SHOW THEM LEPRECHAUNS THE WESTERN CONFERENCE AINT NO PUNK!!!