the portland trailblazers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Yea that was a good ass game to watch. Roy went bananas! He didnt even commit a turnover, well the team as a whole only had 6. Oden needs to stay out of foul trouble, he looked good in the first 5 mins of the game.

I like watching the suns play, and last night is good of example of why. High Scoring and fast tempo (even though not as fast tempo as last year)

Great Win!

Jun 27, 2005
what a fuckin game.. I cant even be mad at the Suns. They played awesome.

Everyone on the radio the morning was like "the suns need to play some d on roy!" Im like WTF, they were! They hand hands in his face the whole time, all up on him. Dude was just in a crazy zone. Wasnt missing anything. That was crazy. ROY is your franchise player, not Oden.

Good game though.

By the way, the officiating was TERRIBLE. On both sides. They were blowing calls left and right.
I dont think that was ever a question. That's not to say Oden won't become more valuable than Roy, but as of now Roy is the guy.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
every Blazer win is fixed
i wouldnt say that, but when 70+% of the public is on phx +4.5 points and nash misses a gimmie lay up after a 3 point foul-no call to keep the blazers victory at 5........ and on the other end prior, phx waits for the hottest player this side of micheal jordan to get the ball to foul and shoot free throws.... things are fishy.

im not a blazer hater, i root for the team that covers the spread. unfortunately, i had phx +4.5.

Jun 27, 2005
i wouldnt say that, but when 70+% of the public is on phx +4.5 points and nash misses a gimmie lay up after a 3 point foul-no call to keep the blazers victory at 5........ and on the other end prior, phx waits for the hottest player this side of micheal jordan to get the ball to foul and shoot free throws.... things are fishy.

im not a blazer hater, i root for the team that covers the spread. unfortunately, i had phx +4.5.
you have got to be kidding...this is your reasoning behind saying the game was fixed?

what a fuckin game.. I cant even be mad at the Suns. They played awesome.

Everyone on the radio the morning was like "the suns need to play some d on roy!" Im like WTF, they were! They hand hands in his face the whole time, all up on him. Dude was just in a crazy zone. Wasnt missing anything. That was crazy. ROY is your franchise player, not Oden.

Good game though.

By the way, the officiating was TERRIBLE. On both sides. They were blowing calls left and right.
co-sign that was a good ass game

Sep 4, 2002

yep, nash missed the lay in on purpose and they purposely fouled a guy who was dicing em up all night...

I mean roy was getting NOTHIN last night, I don't know why they would foul him