The Perfect Flow?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
We all know what it means when a Flow sounds offbeat right?

So which Rappers have the most "ONBEAT" Flows then?

Who's Cadence, use of syllables, pauses, Speed and Wordplay-structure perfectly fit every Snare, kick and Hat on the Instrumental?

Dont just name your favorites because u simply like em the most but try to give some examples/explanations for your choice based on Flows and FLOWS ONLY

Here's my Choices :

Pac ("2 of Amerikaz most Wanted", "Hearts of Men", "Troublesome" etc...)

C-Bo ( "Deadly Game", "Birds in the Kitchen","Gangsta", "If it aint Ruff" ....)

Andre 3000 ("Rosa Parks", "Atliens", "Return of the Gangsta"...)

Spice 1 (Mostly in the 90's) just chek out his Verse on Paris' unleashed Album I think the Trak is called "MOB ON" or "Ride wit Me"

Thats the Best I can Think of right Now....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I once read that Too-Short collects Phone-Numbers of fine Bitches
like Trophys just to be friends wit em ............and Saafir has a Nose Ring :cool:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.......Continue.........

Apr 25, 2002
Too many songs with too many individuals. but in terms of artists:
Bay Area-
San Quinn
Yukmouth
*these guys hit the nail in the casket everytime.
Outside:
Xzibit
Dre from Outkast
Jadakiss

Apr 25, 2002
ther are many in my opinion...but ill post somthin up for tha sleepers

last night i did a review for Certifited Playas...and i think these cats (J.Staxxx, Cat Daddy, Mr. Lowery) are dope as fuck. each track has somethin different to offer beat wise, and all came heated/on point...no one sounded out of place with tha beat...its some heated shit

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah, there's absolutely no way to deny the fact that Eminem flows perfectly over beats....rides em like no other....

Some that you may have not heard that I think flow way too tight:

Madd Dogg from Full Time Soldiers
C.O.L.A from Dividenz

May 9, 2002
COOL!

Keep the Opinions comin Y'all ...

I think Im gonna Burn me some Compilations with the most ON -Point Flows ever Spit just to forget all the Bullshit nowadays

About Eminem : I definitely should have mentioned him too but I dont listen to him since Im not really feelin his Voice and Content

San Quinn and Tech N9ne are Straight BEASTS too as far as stayin on the Beat

And Yukmouth : His Shit was almost Perfect until 1998 when he started screamin and yellin so much that his flows started soundin kinda chaotic to me, I mean I like his Songs either way but his delivery was more precise when he wasnt spittin his Guts out over every Damn Beat ( no matter how mellow the Instrumental is, listen to "Creep" wit C-Bo) but Yuk seems to be comin Back hard tho

May 9, 2002
X-Raided Verses sound like pure Chaos over most Hollis Beats I mean the Man can flow his ass off everytime but something about those funny Hollis synth-sounds and the Addition of Kingpen's offbeat comedy-rappin ass makes it hard to listen to

May 9, 2002
Who do yall think are the Best (Delivery-wise) MC's of every different Region (West,East,South etc..) ?

Name some songs also so I can peep if it's really Dope like that if In Case I havent heard em yet

May 9, 2002
Loki:

The only Song I have that you're on is "Thatz what I Said" offa WCBB so I cant really rate your work but that verse was quite impressive too ! "Quick to pull the pin up out the grenade and hand you the pineapple sayin here Mothafucka hold this..." DOPE tempo switch-up!

Sep 29, 2002
^^^nas "new york state of mind"
whew, i would bump that shit over & over
when it 1st came out.

& im suprised nobody mentioned snoop dogg
or lynch. much as some might argue snoop
aint what he once was he got 1 of the most
undeniable flows there are. & lynch--'nuff said.

Apr 25, 2002
ID have to say....WOODIE..he can ride a beat damn near perfect

from what ive heard of AWAX...he can ride a rhythm pretty well

alot of the previously stated artists as well....also Young Droop has demonstrated this skill

Young brew...yall aint heard him..but he got spitterz for sure