THE PACK - VANS SONG VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
This video will make the song blow up. It looks high quality and those 106 and park boppers will eat this shit up. Even though the song aint all that people will feel this.

Feb 21, 2006
Doc Truth said:
This video will make the song blow up. It looks high quality and those 106 and park boppers will eat this shit up. Even though the song aint all that people will feel this.
and vans have become hella popular so now they have a song to go with it

D

DaSlimReaper

STICK-N-MOVE said:
co-sign. where in the bay are these cats from?
B-Town(South Berkeley) for the most part.. I think one of em are from SF, HP too..

Feb 19, 2006
iloveoakland said:
I'm def feelin the song and the video looks clean. it looks like sum mtv/bet quality not like that "so hood" home video camera shit
"so hood" was actually quality and so is this video..the pack are my boyz and they gon do it big..trust me!!

Dec 1, 2005
man.. in my opinion this song is wack.. but im still gonna take the time to bote for it.. as should everyone on here so we ca have 1 more bay group to be on top.. then after that all of them would soon follow like a domino effect

Jun 6, 2006
after 1000times of listtening to this shit, i like it...even tho it has that fruity loop voice sound fx, if u can get on the radio using frruity loop sound kits that came with it then hey, i use fruity loops but i never use the sounds it comes wth,my sample library is phenomeno (cant spell), and i have hella plug ins,u wouldnt kno what i made the beat with

Jan 23, 2003
YALL SHOULD CHECK OUT THAT WOLFPACK MUSIC VOL.2 ITS A MIXTAPE WITH ALL ORIGINAL BEATS ON THERE ITS SHIT ON THERE THAT IS BETTER THAN VANS AND THEY SONG BOOTY BOUNCE BOPPER ON TOO SHORT SHIT GO THEY WILL NOT BE A 1 HIT WONDER