THE PACK - VANS SONG VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2006
that go. pack gonna do it hella big... catchy ass hook and da fact it about vans gonna attract all tha lil white girlies and squares from the suburbs.
clean ass video and tha fact these dudes dont look like fuccin cornballz helps wid niggaz like me.

Jan 14, 2006
preview looks coo, i think the video will be pretty dope. who knows really if this vid will blow, but I think it might, these niggas gettin a lot airplay nowadays, and not just in the bay. still ain't feelin' the song, but props to the pack for doin they thing.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
dR3 VaN HaL3n said:
preview looks coo, i think the video will be pretty dope. who knows really if this vid will blow, but I think it might, these niggas gettin a lot airplay nowadays, and not just in the bay. still ain't feelin' the song, but props to the pack for doin they thing.
It will blow........look at the airplay their getting, they're climbing everyweek:

Radio and Records said:
25 Pack Vans (Up All Nite/Jive/Zomba Label Group) 1212

Feb 10, 2004
www.twitter.com
Nigga! This might be the best of the hyphy-era videos. And thats of 51 seconds! It don't have nothing to do with the quality. Its about how this video is repping the bay on some "shit you see everyday" hype. Baileys did that and 40's a lil less. But these niggaz look like they got it.