The Pack on L.A.'s POWER 106 this morning....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2006
....Big Boy's Neighborhood, which is the biggest hip hop radio show on the west coast, was on this morning and E-Man who does all of their mixes and music was playing his April Fool's mix....this was a mix of all of the songs that should have blown up artists that are now forgotten and they were making a point about the whole "One Hit Wonder" thing...they played that little English chick Lady Soverign, Cassie, Houston, Brooke Valentine, J-Kwon, Christina Milian, D4l, Jibbs and The Pack...just thought I'd share.

Jan 1, 2006
nastyfresh21 said:
Lady Soverign, Cassie, Houston, Brooke Valentine, J-Kwon, Christina Milian, D4l, Jibbs and The Pack
All these artists barely released albums last year or within 2 years... Calling them one hits wonders is a lil quick don't you think? Give it 5 years and then I'll call them one hit wonders.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
how can u say cassie a one hit wonder lol she just dropped about 4-5 months ago lol and jibbs barley just dropped and he got that king kong track on the radio

wtf?

May 7, 2002
I wouldn't even call The Pack one hit wonders because they never even had the "1 hit". Vans was only big here in the Bay and maybe So Cal. It never even got on 106&Park or any other major countdowns or radio stations.