THE PACK ON 106 N PARK 8/22/06

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
Doc Truth said:
I have, There are black skate crews out there. Let me guess all ghetto kids and blacks need to be clones and be thugs with long white T's and act mad 24/7? Ever heard of Heiroglyphics? most of them cats are skaters and from East oakland.
WHAT ABOUT THE BOY STEVIE WILLIAMS WHO HAS A DEAL WITH REEBOK?

Oct 13, 2004
Niggas on this board are dumb ass haters,Real Talk. Quit fuckin complaining and shit. How does the Pack and they video evolve around YOU? Do it movin.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Ay Chinese Mike I got that Block Stars DVD but didn't see Hus or A-Wax on it. It says they got they own chapters but I didn't see it. Is it a mistake like you gotta watch the whole chapter before to see it cuz theres no mark at the begging of they interveiws?

Apr 8, 2004
ElToro05 said:
Ay Chinese Mike I got that Block Stars DVD but didn't see Hus or A-Wax on it. It says they got they own chapters but I didn't see it. Is it a mistake like you gotta watch the whole chapter before to see it cuz theres no mark at the begging of they interveiws?
lol its a mistake

Feb 20, 2006
MAC DRIZZA said:
to tell u da truth, that was horrible.....i watched dat shit all juiced, but the video is long and boring....they put niggas goin dumb, but u cant REALLY go dumb to dat slow ass shit.....not feelin it, shit sgay, dey shoulda made a video for Booty Bounce Boppers or soemthin wit more energy
dont call it slow, it's as fast as super hyphy

Feb 28, 2006
its funny how this thread is getting hella support when just a month ago, this board was pretty much anti-the pack/vans song. all good though, ALL FOR BAY. RIGHT ? and to the folks whos dumbfounded about the skateboarding, you need to get out more. theres tons of skaters of all races thru frisco, berkeley, oakland... you could consider it the 5th element in underground hiphop scene out here.

Jan 23, 2003
HALF OF YALL DONT HAVE HYPHY IN U U CANT FORCE YOURSELF TO GET HYPHY IT JUST DONT LOOK RIGHT IVE SEEN REAL HOOD NIGGAZ AND BRAWDS GOIN DUMB TO THE VANS SONG YALL OPINION DONT MEAN SHIT TO THEM THEY EATIN